7+ Year Member
Jun 9, 2013
Status (Visible)
Just an interesting thought came to mind, but can a US licensed and certified radiologist work in another foreign country a as a teleradiologist? What would be the limitations? Would that radiologist need to be licensed in the foreign country as well to read scans from the US?


7+ Year Member
Mar 30, 2012
The Big State, USA
Status (Visible)
  1. Medical Student
I don't know the answer. I thought this article to be relevant. In a nutshell I believe that you would have to be certified here, irrespective of the country. But CMS (medicare) does not allow payment to providers outside the US.
Waiting for others more knowledgeable on the issue. Thx.
About the Ads
This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

  1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.