Feb 23, 2010
Status
Dentist
Hi
I wanted to start a thread regarding admission to TUKSOD. Please post here if any one hears anything regarding interview.
Best of luck to All

OP
A
Feb 23, 2010
Status
Dentist
Did they get back to you regarding the status of your application after the secondary application? I am not sure they even received it :confused:
not yet. I mailed them after thanksgiving weekend.so havent still heard anything, I called them too but they said it will take 2 or more weeks coz they have alot of applications. HAng in there friend!:)

Jun 16, 2010
Status
Dentist
not yet. I mailed them after thanksgiving weekend.so havent still heard anything, I called them too but they said it will take 2 or more weeks coz they have alot of applications. HAng in there friend!:)
How did you feel the supplemental application? It asks about number of various procedures done or observed by us. How would we remember the exact number????

OP
A
Feb 23, 2010
Status
Dentist
How did you feel the supplemental application? It asks about number of various procedures done or observed by us. How would we remember the exact number????
i contacted my college n got out the records of my clinical log books...hope that helps:)

Jul 25, 2010
India
Status
Dentist
hi everyone...
i have sent my secondary app to temple jus last week.. also, i cud not get the exact number of procedures done frm my former dental school, but i remembered the clinical quota of patients tht we were supp to complete and put dwn those nos... is tht going to be ok? or will we have to present our log books sometime in the future?

OP
A
Feb 23, 2010
Status
Dentist
drhazel
i dont know if they want the log books, coz my institution did not hand it to us! i could only get the figures sent to me via mail plus i had done way more procedures than the qouta so i mentioned those too. i don;t know if that is going to be ok.

Jul 25, 2010
India
Status
Dentist
Thank You aims for the information.
Until yesterday I was waiting for a confirmation from Temple that they have received my secondary application. When I called them to ask about it, they said that they wouldnt be sending any confirmation email. We could check with our bank to see if the check was cleared and know if our application has reached. I have never heard such a response before. Has anyone got a similar response? or a confirmation maybe?

OP
A
Feb 23, 2010
Status
Dentist
@drhazel: thatz a first..... i dint ask them whether they would send email but they said it would take 2-4 weeks atleast to process applications and they will send calls in Jan.
@sarika: you r right it does take the toll on evry one! :)
lets just forget it n chill for a while.at least until January!
I am so tired of this waiting , all tym cheking the email and cheking the mail box!!!! lets have a break... have a kit kat! listen to a song or dance or something!!!
Best of luck to all =)

OP
A
Feb 23, 2010
Status
Dentist
hey evryone
this is yhe email i got today
This email is to inform you that we have received your secondary application and fee.
Your application is currently listed as "Under Review" on ADEA's website. Any new information about your application can be located on the CAAPID site. Invitations to interview will be sent out in early January.

Jul 8, 2010
Status
Dental Student
I got that email thrice that they received my supplemental appli and fee.
Funny part is, i have not submitted neither my supplemental appli nor the fee.

OP
A
Feb 23, 2010
Status
Dentist
@ toothdent: you should clear the matter lest it hinders your and someone else's process!
plus where on caapid site can we see our status.... i didnt c a thing on caapid site regarding being under review?

Jul 8, 2010
Status
Dental Student
@aims
i no more want to apply for temple atleast for 2011 admission.
i think its an automated email that was sent to every1, whoever applied thru caapid.

toothfairyqueen

Dental Student
5+ Year Member
Sep 27, 2010
Status
Dental Student
Has anyone recieved anything from temple kornberg so far??? they mentioned interviews to be held in january..

Aug 27, 2010
Status
Non-Student
Did they get back to you regarding the status of your application after the secondary application? I am not sure they even received it :confused:
Hi all, I just got interview invitation from temple university by email, and it says interviews will only be conducted on February 4th, 7th and 11th, and there is limited availability and dates will be filled on a first come first serve basis. Since I have received acceptances from other dental schools and need more time to change my student status I probably will turn down the invitation. Good luck everyone!

Jan 4, 2011
Status
Dentist
Hi all, I just got interview invitation from temple university by email, and it says interviews will only be conducted on February 4th, 7th and 11th, and there is limited availability and dates will be filled on a first come first serve basis. Since I have received acceptances from other dental schools and need more time to change my student status I probably will turn down the invitation. Good luck everyone!
can u plzz share ur stats and clinicalexperience

Jan 5, 2011
Status
Dentist

hey missyofgzc...... could u please share ur stats .

Sep 22, 2010
Status
i got intrerview call from temple..But I dont see much ppl writing about their calls here. Others please feel free to share the info..Also we are supposed to schedule withion a week but Its a long weekend this time...So dunno if they will be open on monday

OP
A
Feb 23, 2010
Status
Dentist
i got intrerview call from temple..But I dont see much ppl writing about their calls here. Others please feel free to share the info..Also we are supposed to schedule withion a week but Its a long weekend this time...So dunno if they will be open on monday
@tashn: hi best of luck for interview.can u plz share ur stats so those of us in waiting can have an idea. thanks:xf:

dokky

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Jan 15, 2008
Status
Dentist
hi everyone.
Anybody has any idea about the temple univ interview?
Well they are still sending out invites but the interview hasn`t started yet and the whole process is going to go on till april,so we all have to keep our fingers cross, pray and hope for the best.

May 16, 2010
Status
Dentist
anybody has any idea what is the Temple interview about?! I have set an interview for Feb 11th and it's interesting to see that there's no information available about this specific dental school!!!

Jan 13, 2011
Status
Dentist
Alright so even I was invited to interview at the Temple University. The only problem being the strange nature of the interview procedure. Any of you have their interviews on the 4th? I am gonna be in Philly by the 3rd. Could possibly come meet the guys who have their interview on the 4th and take some inputs as to how it is. Any one willing to help? Let me know. All the best to all of you.

DentalBee

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Mar 26, 2008
Status
Dental Student
Alright so even I was invited to interview at the Temple University. The only problem being the strange nature of the interview procedure. Any of you have their interviews on the 4th? I am gonna be in Philly by the 3rd. Could possibly come meet the guys who have their interview on the 4th and take some inputs as to how it is. Any one willing to help? Let me know. All the best to all of you.
is temple offers advanced standing separately pls reply

Jan 19, 2011
Status
Pre-Dental
hey guys
does anyone of u know about the interview at temple university as mine is on the 4th feb and i have no idea of wats gonna come as the univ is not sayin anythin ab it.
pls guys any of ur valuable inputs r most welcome

smyle32

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Oct 30, 2007
Status
would u please share ur experience (the people who had an interview on Feb 4th):idea:
One of my friends had interview there a couple of years back. They will ask subject wise questions in interview. they will tell you its going to be personal but they do ask technical questions.

Feb 22, 2011
Status
DPT / OTD
makes sense. What are the options you are looking at: cost, quality of education, and stuff huh? Don't you have to make some deposit to NYU to reserve your seat??
I would do the same thing perhaps if I had choices:D
\
anybdy heard from temple ?????? any acceptnaces recieved?

OP
A
Feb 23, 2010
Status
Dentist
CONGRATTTZZ SARIKA !!!! :) SOOOOO HAPPY FOR YOU ! hope it is worth the wait!!! ENJOY ur time now ...no worries any more!