You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Temple Advanced Standing program
Started by aims
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
not yet. I mailed them after thanksgiving weekend.so havent still heard anything, I called them too but they said it will take 2 or more weeks coz they have alot of applications. HAng in there friend!🙂Did they get back to you regarding the status of your application after the secondary application? I am not sure they even received it 😕
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
not yet. I mailed them after thanksgiving weekend.so havent still heard anything, I called them too but they said it will take 2 or more weeks coz they have alot of applications. HAng in there friend!🙂
How did you feel the supplemental application? It asks about number of various procedures done or observed by us. How would we remember the exact number????
i contacted my college n got out the records of my clinical log books...hope that helps🙂How did you feel the supplemental application? It asks about number of various procedures done or observed by us. How would we remember the exact number????
hi everyone...
i have sent my secondary app to temple jus last week.. also, i cud not get the exact number of procedures done frm my former dental school, but i remembered the clinical quota of patients tht we were supp to complete and put dwn those nos... is tht going to be ok? or will we have to present our log books sometime in the future?
i have sent my secondary app to temple jus last week.. also, i cud not get the exact number of procedures done frm my former dental school, but i remembered the clinical quota of patients tht we were supp to complete and put dwn those nos... is tht going to be ok? or will we have to present our log books sometime in the future?
Thank You aims for the information.
Until yesterday I was waiting for a confirmation from Temple that they have received my secondary application. When I called them to ask about it, they said that they wouldnt be sending any confirmation email. We could check with our bank to see if the check was cleared and know if our application has reached. I have never heard such a response before. Has anyone got a similar response? or a confirmation maybe?
Until yesterday I was waiting for a confirmation from Temple that they have received my secondary application. When I called them to ask about it, they said that they wouldnt be sending any confirmation email. We could check with our bank to see if the check was cleared and know if our application has reached. I have never heard such a response before. Has anyone got a similar response? or a confirmation maybe?
@drhazel: thatz a first..... i dint ask them whether they would send email but they said it would take 2-4 weeks atleast to process applications and they will send calls in Jan.
@sarika: you r right it does take the toll on evry one! 🙂
lets just forget it n chill for a while.at least until January!
I am so tired of this waiting , all tym cheking the email and cheking the mail box!!!! lets have a break... have a kit kat! listen to a song or dance or something!!!
Best of luck to all =)
@sarika: you r right it does take the toll on evry one! 🙂
lets just forget it n chill for a while.at least until January!
I am so tired of this waiting , all tym cheking the email and cheking the mail box!!!! lets have a break... have a kit kat! listen to a song or dance or something!!!
Best of luck to all =)
hey evryone
this is yhe email i got today
This email is to inform you that we have received your secondary application and fee.
Your application is currently listed as "Under Review" on ADEA's website. Any new information about your application can be located on the CAAPID site. Invitations to interview will be sent out in early January.
this is yhe email i got today
This email is to inform you that we have received your secondary application and fee.
Your application is currently listed as "Under Review" on ADEA's website. Any new information about your application can be located on the CAAPID site. Invitations to interview will be sent out in early January.
yeah i got it too.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Has anyone recieved anything from temple kornberg so far??? they mentioned interviews to be held in january..
there website says march ..i called a few days bak n they said no decision has been made yetHas anyone recieved anything from temple kornberg so far??? they mentioned interviews to be held in january..
Hi all, I just got interview invitation from temple university by email, and it says interviews will only be conducted on February 4th, 7th and 11th, and there is limited availability and dates will be filled on a first come first serve basis. Since I have received acceptances from other dental schools and need more time to change my student status I probably will turn down the invitation. Good luck everyone!Did they get back to you regarding the status of your application after the secondary application? I am not sure they even received it 😕
can u plzz share ur stats and clinicalexperienceHi all, I just got interview invitation from temple university by email, and it says interviews will only be conducted on February 4th, 7th and 11th, and there is limited availability and dates will be filled on a first come first serve basis. Since I have received acceptances from other dental schools and need more time to change my student status I probably will turn down the invitation. Good luck everyone!
Hi all, I just got interview invitation from temple university by email, and it says interviews will only be conducted on February 4th, 7th and 11th, and there is limited availability and dates will be filled on a first come first serve basis. Since I have received acceptances from other dental schools and need more time to change my student status I probably will turn down the invitation. Good luck everyone!
hey missyofgzc...... could u please share ur stats .
93/109/3.28, master on orthodonticscan u plzz share ur stats and clinicalexperience
work experience: half a year
shadowing experience in the US: almost half a year
Yes by email, with all the details and interview agenda.They invited you by an email?? Did anyone else get an email?
@tashn: hi best of luck for interview.can u plz share ur stats so those of us in waiting can have an idea. thanksi got intrerview call from temple..But I dont see much ppl writing about their calls here. Others please feel free to share the info..Also we are supposed to schedule withion a week but Its a long weekend this time...So dunno if they will be open on monday

hi everyone.
Anybody has any idea about the temple univ interview?
Well they are still sending out invites but the interview hasn`t started yet and the whole process is going to go on till april,so we all have to keep our fingers cross, pray and hope for the best.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Alright so even I was invited to interview at the Temple University. The only problem being the strange nature of the interview procedure. Any of you have their interviews on the 4th? I am gonna be in Philly by the 3rd. Could possibly come meet the guys who have their interview on the 4th and take some inputs as to how it is. Any one willing to help? Let me know. All the best to all of you.
is temple offers advanced standing separately pls replyAlright so even I was invited to interview at the Temple University. The only problem being the strange nature of the interview procedure. Any of you have their interviews on the 4th? I am gonna be in Philly by the 3rd. Could possibly come meet the guys who have their interview on the 4th and take some inputs as to how it is. Any one willing to help? Let me know. All the best to all of you.
hey guys
does anyone of u know about the interview at temple university as mine is on the 4th feb and i have no idea of wats gonna come as the univ is not sayin anythin ab it.
pls guys any of ur valuable inputs r most welcome
does anyone of u know about the interview at temple university as mine is on the 4th feb and i have no idea of wats gonna come as the univ is not sayin anythin ab it.
pls guys any of ur valuable inputs r most welcome
is temple offers advanced standing separately pls reply
Yes DentalBee! I am an international dentist. Had applied for the Advanced standing program!
thank u docthak. wish u good luckYes DentalBee! I am an international dentist. Had applied for the Advanced standing program!
would u please share ur experience (the people who had an interview on Feb 4th)![]()
One of my friends had interview there a couple of years back. They will ask subject wise questions in interview. they will tell you its going to be personal but they do ask technical questions.
Not yet. Are you deciding between NYU and Temple?
p.s. Saw your earlier thread where you mentioned you got accepted to NYU.
Yeah, I just want to know all my options before I make a choice..🙂
\makes sense. What are the options you are looking at: cost, quality of education, and stuff huh? Don't you have to make some deposit to NYU to reserve your seat??
I would do the same thing perhaps if I had choices😀
anybdy heard from temple ?????? any acceptnaces recieved?
congrats sarika... keeps our hopes alive!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
congrats Sarika...................way to go👍
Got an acceptance email today 🙂
I hope you get in a program too ............it's just a matter of time and patience.👍CONGRATTTZZ SARIKA !!!! 🙂 SOOOOO HAPPY FOR YOU ! hope it is worth the wait!!! ENJOY ur time now ...no worries any more!

Similar threads
- Replies
- 0
- Views
- 1K





