Temple Advanced Standing program

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Hello everyone,

I have a question. My GPA is really low, and my part one score is 79. Should I go ahead and submit supplementary application for Temple?I do not want to waste anymore money, since I have gotten 2 rejection letters already. I know Temple doesn't have many seats and is really hard to get into, so should I apply or not?

Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

just a supplemental application form and fees that's it..no score reports etchave to be sent...they will send it to you once they receive you caapid which is thursday usually

Thanks a lot

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using SDN Mobile

Hello everyone,

I have a question. My GPA is really low, and my part one score is 79. Should I go ahead and submit supplementary application for Temple?I do not want to waste anymore money, since I have gotten 2 rejection letters already. I know Temple doesn't have many seats and is really hard to get into, so should I apply or not?

Thanks

I think u should apply to every and each program that is still accepting people ..take your chances

Members don't see this ad :)
Guys why not start a separate thread for this cycle ? This seems to be a thread from previous cycles

application complete and under review mail
When did CAAPID forward ur app to them?

When did CAAPID forward ur app to them?

6th sept ...they send it every thursday ..so on the 25th this week..incase urs hasnt been sent yet

6th sept ...they send it every thursday ..so on the 25th this week..incase urs hasnt been sent yet

Actually CAAPID sent my app on the 11th of October ..lets wait and watch

I think u should apply to every and each program that is still accepting people ..take your chances

Thank you! I just needed to hear it from somebody else :) Good luck!

I received the Supplemental Application and Fee request from from Temple yesterday. I am having trouble printing out that form at home. Anyone else with the same problem????? Or my I the only one with an out-dated printer????:rolleyes:

Did any1 hear from the school after they received your supplemental application and fee ?
They received mine last friday but haven't heard anything yet!

I received the Supplemental Application and Fee request from from Temple yesterday. I am having trouble printing out that form at home. Anyone else with the same problem????? Or my I the only one with an out-dated printer????:rolleyes:

Having the same problem as I'm trying to view it from my apple lab top.. I guess u should print it somewhere ! I received it yesterday as well ..

Members don't see this ad :)
Did any1 hear from the school after they received your supplemental application and fee ?
They received mine last friday but haven't heard anything yet!

same here! i sent mine a while back now, a few weeks, and I know it reached (tracked it via Canada Post), but I haven't heard anything yet. They did say it will take 2-4 weeks for them to process the fee and supplemental application on the supplemental app. form, so I will probably ask them after the 3rd week is done.

Hey any one plz help,
What to write in " print the name it appears on the check/money order" in supp.application form???
Whose name should be there?? My name, school name or what???
Thank u..

your name ...its not something major...they just need to tally the application with the correct dd...just incase they are sent separately ..

Thank u so much...
I have problem in prin out the form...do u have any idea to solve it? Anybody has the printable version of that form???
n

try to get the latest version of adobe reader..hope this helps :)

same here! i sent mine a while back now, a few weeks, and I know it reached (tracked it via Canada Post), but I haven't heard anything yet. They did say it will take 2-4 weeks for them to process the fee and supplemental application on the supplemental app. form, so I will probably ask them after the 3rd week is done.

Yea they said it would take about 2-4 weeks to process..
So let's wait n c...

Do they accept personal checks or it has to be a cashier's check or money order ?

Is the suppl. Appl. Form is only of one page?? I have problem related to opening and print out that form... And form, fees and what else need to be sent??

nothing else..just form and fees..

Yes it is just 1 page...with just the similar info as in caapid appl.

So I print the form out ..fill it up..then mail it to them with the money order or what?

Welcome. But, for some reasons, they don't reply back / send an acknowledgement e-mail that they have received our supplemental application & fee. Usually other universities send an e-mail promptly upon receiving this additional money ( as they call it supplemental fee ! )
I tracked throught the postal services that they received around 2 days back, but no official word yet.

Welcome. But, for some reasons, they don't reply back / send an acknowledgement e-mail that they have received our supplemental application & fee. Usually other universities send an e-mail promptly upon receiving this additional money ( as they call it supplemental fee ! )
I tracked throught the postal services that they received around 2 days back, but no official word yet.

They ll send you an application complete e-mail soon

I got my under review email today.:thumbup:

Thats nice. Good for you. Could you please share how long it took them to send you a confirmation e-mail about the receipt of the supplemental application / fee & then after how much time did they sent Under Review e-mail, the one you got now.

can someone tell me what to do in case i want to make the payment with a money order!
what's the best way of doing it!

And what do u write in section III ?

Guys I don't know what do regarding the money order ..I don't understand the part regarding the bank having a US address

I suppose, the bank should have a U.S. counterpart's address or something, in case the bank thats making the money order is outside U.S.
What was in section III ? I forgot what exactly was the question. Just quick type here, maybe I can assist a bit in that.

I suppose, the bank should have a U.S. counterpart's address or something, in case the bank thats making the money order is outside U.S.
What was in section III ? I forgot what exactly was the question. Just quick type here, maybe I can assist a bit in that.

I figured out the part about the money order thanks..but section III is about application disclosure ..there's a box to list the names if people I authorize to discuss my application ..
Help me with it if u have an idea plz

I figured out the part about the money order thanks..but section III is about application disclosure ..there's a box to list the names if people I authorize to discuss my application ..
Help me with it if u have an idea plz

I just downloaded the application to check. I am pretty sure I left the column as such. Therefore it automatically appeared as - Anyone who enquires about my application. Because it was the default setting and the other options only came afterwards.
So, just leave it on that setting & no need to fill up the right side of that column. Unless you really want to have some restrictions or preferences as to whom should have access to your application process.

I just downloaded the application to check. I am pretty sure I left the column as such. Therefore it automatically appeared as - Anyone who enquires about my application. Because it was the default setting and the other options only came afterwards.
So, just leave it on that setting & no need to fill up the right side of that column. Unless you really want to have some restrictions or preferences as to whom should have access to your application process.

Ohhh OK then ..no I'll just leave it as is. Thank u

hi i got interview from temple ,,do u know ,,,which kind of procedure conduct in interview? thanks in advance

hi i got interview from temple ,,do u know ,,,which kind of procedure conduct in interview? thanks in advance

congrats..can you share your stats please...??

also with your time line and when is the interview...??goodluck:thumbup:

80/107/3.07
application complete and under review oct26 th 2012,,interview 10th dec.2012

Last edited:
hii.... i got an interview call too ... i hv opted for 12th of dec.. any ideas about the interview... wat kinda questions to they ask .. what about the written interview.. how does that part go.

hii.... i got an interview call too ... i hv opted for 12th of dec.. any ideas about the interview... wat kinda questions to they ask .. what about the written interview.. how does that part go.anyone going for the interview on the 12th

hii.... i got an interview call too ... i hv opted for 12th of dec.. any ideas about the interview... wat kinda questions to they ask .. what about the written interview.. how does that part go.anyone going for the interview on the 12th
hey congrates.. when did u get the call? u got call or email? can u tell ur states?

naa i got an email invite.... i just got it yesterday .. how abt u

naa i got an email invite.... i just got it yesterday .. how abt u

Guys I asked one of the pre-dental students about the interview and forwarded his experience to my MSGs if u want I can do the same! Let me know ..congrats
Plz share ur sts and timeline ..