Temple Advanced Standing program

Started by aims
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Sorry Rola. I have not heard anything from Temple yet. Though my application was very close to the deadline. I might be getting those emails too. Atleast they are sending it via email. Good luck with other schools. I am still waiting on BU's response too.
 
Sorry Rola. I have not heard anything from Temple yet. Though my application was very close to the deadline. I might be getting those emails too. Atleast they are sending it via email. Good luck with other schools. I am still waiting on BU's response too.

Thanx and good luck with the rest of ur application

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using SDN Mobile
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
😍Proud to be Accepted at Temple University Kornberg School of Dentistry!!!😍


Here comes my long awaited :soexcited::soexcited::soexcited::highfive::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I am from the monday's interview batch 12/10/12 & proud to say that i got ACCEPTED into Temple Dental 🙂))))))))))))
:highfive::claps::lock::biglove::zip::boom:

& congratulations to whoever got accepted & good luck to whoever is waiting for their results.
 
Last edited:
Last edited:
I don't think anyone got an acceptance from dec 14th batch, it looks like only 4-6 students got an acceptance so far. Hopefully they'll send more after the break?! Or maybe they're gonna have more interviews and then let us know. We ll just have to wait and see
 
I don't think anyone got an acceptance from dec 14th batch, it looks like only 4-6 students got an acceptance so far. Hopefully they'll send more after the break?! Or maybe they're gonna have more interviews and then let us know. We ll just have to wait and see

You mean 4-6 spots are filled? I have heard they have only 10 spots for IDP? :scared: Is that true, or they have more seats to offer this time? 😕
 
Last edited:
You mean 4-6 seats are filled? I have heard they have only 10 seats for IDP? :scared: Is that true, or they have more seats to offer this time? 😕

12 seats ...and ms. griffin did say that few acceptances were sent out ..not all..i am guessing they sent out half..that is 6
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi everyone,

I got accepted at Temple as well! The news still hasn't sinked in! Got my acceptance email on Friday. I'm from the batch who interviewed on the 14th of Dec.
Good luck to the rest of u!
 
M a Dude!!!!😀:laugh:🤣

Probably the reason why you're opting for Temple. It's a great school don't get me wrong. I just think it's really unsafe for a girl. I know people who go there and the girls are terrified waiting for the day they graduate. The high crime rate and other problems makes a lot of people (usually the girls) keep Temple as their last option. To the girls who have been accepted, congratulations but beware of your surroundings while attending the school. 👍
 
Whoops!! I meant I'm from the Dec 12th batch, not the 14th...It was a typo...sorry for the confusion guys!!! Any ppl from the 12th batch who got accepted?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad