Temple Dental Housing

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Dentistry125

2+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello everyone,
First, I want to congratulate those whose got accepted into dental school of 2021. I just got accepted into the Kornberg School of Dentistry. May I know if anyone living around the dental school or Main Campus Area? Otherwise, where do most of the students live during dental school? I am looking for a location that is close to public transportation and take 10-20 minute to commute. If anybody knows of a great locations, please tell me. I truly appreciate.
Thanks Everyone.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 users
Hi. if you intend to live close to campus, there has been an increasing growth in housing in the area. If you are interested in options, I own a rental property that is located about 5 blocks (walking distance) from the school. I also live 4 blocks from the school for over ten years, and the neighborhood is quite safe and growing.
Single home/ 3 story / 4 bedrooms/ 1.5 bath
full attic / small fenced yard / full unfinished basement for storage / one block for several bus routes / few blocks from dental school / 3 blocks from subway ( broad street line )
Available in June 2018

Attachments

• 30D534B4-980A-4DFE-AF7F-DBAF23F246B5.jpeg
    30D534B4-980A-4DFE-AF7F-DBAF23F246B5.jpeg
    158.8 KB · Views: 103
You could live in center city or Main campus. Transport by subway from center city is around 15 minutes and from main campus would be like 6 minutes. Main campus will be cheaper than center city however if you can find roommates then it may equal out. Good luck! (Spring garden, fair mount are great areas as well!)

Housing option in the area.
Picture uploaded
Blocks from medical campus.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    166 KB · Views: 108