-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Temple has 25-30 Alternates
Started by carlg
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
For those who applied to Temple, how early did you apply? I applied for fall 2004 but they're not reviewing my application for this class. They will review it for 2005. If that's the case, how come they already cashed my check? Is anyone here fall in the same situation?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
OMG, I am on a temple's waiting list, and I am faling ORG Chemestry...
I thought it is going to be around 200 people on a waiting list, so there were no chance to get in this year... now i really blew it...
Does anyone knows, if I can retake it in a different college this summer, will it save me?
I thought it is going to be around 200 people on a waiting list, so there were no chance to get in this year... now i really blew it...
Does anyone knows, if I can retake it in a different college this summer, will it save me?

ok, I just called them, I am #39...
guess it is safe now to fail Org chemestry and just re apply next year...
Does anyone knows if being on a waiting list this year, gives any chance to get in next year? Or it is going to be the same exact process?
guess it is safe now to fail Org chemestry and just re apply next year...
Does anyone knows if being on a waiting list this year, gives any chance to get in next year? Or it is going to be the same exact process?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Some people still haven't got a decision from the March interviews. Most decisions were mailed out in the Jan and Feb interviews, so I think there are some spots left. They could be comparing the applicants from the March interviews with the waiting list applicants.
Similar threads
- Replies
- 2
- Views
- 3K
D
- Replies
- 5
- Views
- 3K
- Replies
- 1
- Views
- 3K
- Replies
- 3
- Views
- 2K