Temple Hotel Accomodation

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

idontknowman

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello!

Quick question for those who have interviewed at Temple, did you guys take advantage of the hotel accommodations they provide? Because I am trying to book a hotel for a night through the link that was sent to me (by admissions I believe...) however when I get to the checkout/confirmation, it asks for billing/credit info. I don't mean to sound cheap, but how does the accommodation work.......?

Thanks!!!

Members don't see this ad.

Hello!

Quick question for those who have interviewed at Temple, did you guys take advantage of the hotel accommodations they provide? Because I am trying to book a hotel for a night through the link that was sent to me (by admissions I believe...) however when I get to the checkout/confirmation, it asks for billing/credit info. I don't mean to sound cheap, but how does the accommodation work.......?

Thanks!!!

Call admissions to notify them that you would like accommodation. They will set it up for you. You may have a same-sex roommate. Finally, you will receive an email before the interview confirming your accommodation.

Reactions: 1 user
Hello!

Thanks!!!

Call admissions to notify them that you would like accommodation. They will set it up for you. You may have a same-sex roommate. Finally, you will receive an email before the interview confirming your accommodation.

Yep - give admissions a call about when you will be interviewing, and they will take care of the rest. You shouldn't have to set anything up yourself! Good luck!