Temple Interview

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I sent my deposit and paperwork back over 2 weeks ago, and haven't heard a word from the school or has the check cleared by account yet. How long did you typically have to wait to hear back those of you who have gotten student ID #'s?

Members don't see this ad.

For all those that received their TU ID number if u have not received your temporary password.... ur temporary password is the first four numbers of your birthday... ex- Jan 30---- temporary password is 0130... I cant wait to see you all in August!!

For the temporary pw, do they have to set you up in the system first? I tried using the birthday but it didn't work =(

I sent my deposit and paperwork back over 2 weeks ago, and haven't heard a word from the school or has the check cleared by account yet. How long did you typically have to wait to hear back those of you who have gotten student ID #'s?

I called a week after I mailed out the deposit to check on the status and she gave me the ID then, you should call to follow up =)

Members don't see this ad :)
I called a week after I mailed mines as well and checked on my status. My check cleared monday. Go to accounts.temple.edu. You need ur username which you can get by going to "for got username"--- u will need ur tuid to get ur username and then enter ur password. ur already in the system if u have an id number.

I received a letter stating that i was waitlisted about 3 wks ago..
and i received a letter with the AccessNet Username few days ago.
i was able to access to the TUportal but i dont know what it means..
imma call them tmrw to find out-
i was just curious.. :confused:

I recieve it as well! I called today. It just means they deposited your check and they are required to give everyone who put down a seat deposit a TUId. If you don't attend they will refund the money. What false hopes they give you just in order to take your money! grrr

I recieve it as well! I called today. It just means they deposited your check and they are required to give everyone who put down a seat deposit a TUId. If you don't attend they will refund the money. What false hopes they give you just in order to take your money! grrr

would they really refund our deposits if we don't attend? I'm still waiting to hear from my first choice!

I got waitlisted but saw that they deposited my check yesterday, does that mean I was accepted? I didn't receive anything in the mail or email.

I got into my school of choice, so I will be declining my seat at Temple soon. I've almost gotten used to the fact that I will be at Temple, but must say good-bye to it now. I hope it will go to someone who really wants it!

I'm sorry I don't know anything about the wait-list deposit so I can't help; but hopefully someone else can answer that. Good luck, everyone. :)

I called Ms Fitchett! She said that they deposit the check regardless of whether you are accepted or not. Which is why they send you a TUid whether you are waitlisted or accepted. If you really do get accepted you will receive the acceptance in the form of an email and/or physical letter. if you do not or chose to remove your name from the list the money is refunded to you through the accounts department!

It was mailed to me. Looks like those letters you get from the bank with your pin number where you have to rip off the sides to open it.

Hi, everybody. I am on the waitlist and I have a question. Does anybody know if I should submit the vaccination and health records to the office now or should I wait until I get accepted? Thanks!

Members don't see this ad :)
Has anyone heard anything about the waitlist? Does it move?....

Hi evry1, Bin accepted and will be attending!!! Congrats to me and everyone that's been accepted to the class of 2014. Does anyone have suggestions on finding off-campus housing. Currently planning on going with YONO but trying to find out from current students about suggestions.
Thanks for any input.

I have been accepted also. Does anyone know if its still possible to apply for on campus accomodation?
I may not be driving so it might be better to stay close by.

I was just pulled off the waitlist today! So happy! I didn't think i had a chance...For everyone else out there waiting. Don't give up!! Be patient...

Congrats to both of you! Now you can order some spiffy lab coats! :)

wooot got into temple on friday! see everyone in the fall!

hi i'm looking for a female roommate. wants to live close by to campus, let me know if anyone has a spot! my email is [email protected]

Thanks!

hi i'm looking for a female roommate. wants to live close by to campus, let me know if anyone has a spot! my email is [email protected]

Thanks!

hi, do you have aplace already or you are stil looking for a place? If you are looking for a place, you may want to join the facebook group if ypu are not already there(Temple University School of Pharmacy Class of 2014). There is someone looking for a roommate on there.
All the best.