Temple Post Bacc ACMS 2017

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
app submitted and complete 12/5/16. They sent me an email two weeks after saying that they changed their platform and were having computer glitches I think. So I would check from time to time and every two weeks, my status would change to last modified and the date kept on changing, up until April. IDK what that means per se, so I thought maybe my app was viewed and I wasn't being considered.... Anyways, I got the email yesterday morning. Pretty pumped, because I love the school's mission. :happy::clap:

Members don't see this ad.

app submitted and complete 12/5/16. They sent me an email two weeks after saying that they changed their platform and were having computer glitches I think. So I would check from time to time and every two weeks, my status would change to last modified and the date kept on changing, up until April. IDK what that means per se, so I thought maybe my app was viewed and I wasn't being considered.... Anyways, I got the email yesterday morning. Pretty pumped, because I love the school's mission. :happy::clap:
Stats?

Reactions: 1 user

Did they give you a choice of when to attend the interview? If so, when was the last date available to you?

Members don't see this ad :)

Thanks!! I guess that means I'll be waiting awhile then. I also really like the school's mission as well. They share much in common with my current work :)

my friend received her acceptance today to ACMS. She interviewed on the 26 of April I believe. Show me some loveeee Temple

Off-topic post

Its funny how asking for stats on this site is like asking for nudes on dating sites, some people are bold enough to ask and very few are open enough to respond xD

Reactions: 2 users
Completed my app in February and haven't heard anything yet :( I'm waitlisted at the MD program here but would really love to do this program if that doesn't pan out

Hey guys! I recently received an acceptance for this program. I am looking for a roommate. I don't have a place yet but I would love to either rent a room or join someone to find an apartment. If anyone is interested please PM me!

Members don't see this ad :)
Hey guys! I recently received an acceptance for this program. I am looking for a roommate. I don't have a place yet but I would love to either rent a room or join someone to find an apartment. If anyone is interested please PM me!
Stats?

Congrats to all those accepted! submitted the other day with a 3.5/510. How late is too late for this program? They have my AMCAS application so I'm hoping I'll be complete pretty quickly.

How competitive would you all estimate this program to be? Does anybody know how many people apply/how many get in? I was complete in December and haven't received an interview yet. The girl I know who got accepted had insanely high stats and extracurriculars -- it kind of seems like this program is geared for those who have what it takes to get into med school//don't want to risk taking another year off. I don't know, maybe that's just me. However, I really would love to get accepted and attend Temple.

Is it even worth applying at this point? I feel like a good fit for the program but it is so late.

Is it even worth applying at this point? I feel like a good fit for the program but it is so late.

I dont think it's late. They have some pretty strict requirements to even get in. Like 3.4 gpa and sgpa really? A lot of ppl that want to do post baccs have 3.0s

anyone hear back recently about next round of interviews?

Does anyone know what the required MCAT score is for the conditional acceptance

Hey guys. I was a little late in the game applying. Did anyone receive a confirmation email when submitting their app?

I haven't received any email confirmations but I also only recently uploaded the supplemental items.

anybody know when the next date for interviews will be given out?

When is the next committee meeting? When is the last interview date?

When is the next committee meeting? When is the last interview date?
I was really late in applying and just got rejected. Don't know if that means they are done interviewing or what.

I was really late in applying and just got rejected. Don't know if that means they are done interviewing or what.
Sorry to hear that :/ Did you interview or no? Was the rejection an email or posted on the website?

Sorry to hear that :/ Did you interview or no? Was the rejection an email or posted on the website?
I didn't interview and I submitted my app right before June 1st

MCAT 510
GPA 3.4

Same, rejected pre-II. 506 and 3.6 science and overall GPA. complete: mid April.

Is it possible to tell the admissions committee " yo I retook the MCAT,results comming out July 6, can u not reject me till then"

I thought they didn't send out rejections until July... according to the previous forums

Has anyone heard anything today? also, does temple send pre-interview rejection emails?

I really wish I knew what was going on in the program and if there will be more interviews.. I'm just super nervous because previous threads show that some students never received rejection emails.