Temple Revisit Day

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Jeffy

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Anyone else get this email from the RAR office? Anyone thinking of derailing their existent holiday plans to make it to this event?

Members don't see this ad.

me either. When is the day?

Members don't see this ad :)
Also didn't receive it...but I just got accepted like two days ago...Do share!

Jeffy said:
Anyone else get this email from the RAR office? Anyone thinking of derailing their existent holiday plans to make it to this event?

Yeah I got the e-mail yesterday too....It is on Jan 7th. I would like to go but it is short notice. I'd have to ask for yet more time off from work, plus the flying, hotels, etc have really been adding up. I am not sure what to do. Tomorrow is my last day of work until next year. My boss was nice and gave me all of next week off......I dont think he would be happy to have me come back and then leave again. So I am not sure. I wonder how helpful it really is. I liked it the first time. So I am not sure I need to go again.Hmmmmmmmmm :confused:

DeterminedMD said:
Yeah I got the e-mail yesterday too....It is on Jan 7th. I would like to go but it is short notice. I'd have to ask for yet more time off from work, plus the flying, hotels, etc have really been adding up. I am not sure what to do. Tomorrow is my last day of work until next year. My boss was nice and gave me all of next week off......I dont think he would be happy to have me come back and then leave again. So I am not sure. I wonder how helpful it really is. I liked it the first time. So I am not sure I need to go again.Hmmmmmmmmm :confused:

waitaminute...RAR office? ahh...okay, now I understand. I think (although I'm not certain) that's the minority recruiting office. Which explains why I didn't get an e-mail. Note to self: read posts more carefully in the future.

DeterminedMD said:

Yeah, the idea of having to make a stopover in St. Louis or Chicago and having to deal with the SEPTA system again just to go out there for a handful of hours doesn't really appeal to me.

I would love to go, but I have an interview that day :(