Temple secondary link

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

lotanna

Child of God
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi can anyone pls give me the online link for Temple's supplemental. The one on their website, not the pdf one. I was working on it earlier today, on a friend's pc, and mistakely deleted my email. I had wanted to finish it up tonight and mail it out in the morning.
Please pretty please:p

Members don't see this ad.

Ok I got the link, but maybe i'll just wait till Monday( call them) cause i cant find the pasword they emailed, and there's no retrieval or anything similar online.

Members don't see this ad :)
Originally posted by beastmaster
http://www.medschool.temple.edu/admissions/student_registration_page.cfm

But only because you said "please pretty please."

LOL, thanks, I just realized i had used my laptop, so went and turned it on, and checked the history.

Thanks though, my 3rd grade teacher told me that it works :p

Now I cant even do it because I dont have my password :p I've tried all the combinations that i think it is, 12... :D
I'll call them Monday, dont feel like doing the pdf one

Ok I wont be lazy, fillin out the pdf one, and will print it out, and drop it in the mail in the morning :)

How long was your essay on the nature of special interest in attending Temple?

Just wondering...

Originally posted by mosfet
How long was your essay on the nature of special interest in attending Temple?

Just wondering...

I talked about the clinical experience, Philly, location, and basically blabbed on for close to 1 page single spaced, 370words.
Kinda hard to be genuine though :p

Where do you get the PDF version of the application? I would like to see how much space they leave for the essay question.

I mentioned clinical experiences and the usual stuff you find off their website in my essay. However, I did say I wanted to enter into primary care particularly FP. I was then interviewed by an FP and accepted. Just thought I'd throw that out there. :)