Temple Univ. Post-bacc

Started by mokhoras
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
So once we've been verified as completed, we just wait for an interview offer or an eventual rejection letter around end of July?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
This might have been asked before and I missed it, but is there an interview feedback page for ACMS? Or maybe it's the same as Temple med's interview feedback?
 
If anyone gets placed on the continuing candidates list, please post here or PM me. Would be useful to see how many people are on the list. I know there are lurkers out there. 😛 So far, I haven't heard of anyone being rejected after the interview for this program.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Congratulations! Wow, they contacted you during the weekend?
Thank you!
Oddly yes, past interview dates have been early PST on the weekdays.

I hope more people from this thread get an invite!
 
Did anyone who submitted in May, get an invite?
I applied early march and was verified late April/early May. I haven't heard anything yet.

Does anyone know of the total acceptance offers there has been roughly? Are all people from interviews being accepted or did we find that that is not the case anymore?
 
I applied early march and was verified late April/early May. I haven't heard anything yet.

Does anyone know of the total acceptance offers there has been roughly? Are all people from interviews being accepted or did we find that that is not the case anymore?
why'd it take you two month to get verified
 
I applied early march and was verified late April/early May. I haven't heard anything yet.

Does anyone know of the total acceptance offers there has been roughly? Are all people from interviews being accepted or did we find that that is not the case anymore?
They said at my interview (the second and most recent one) that 10 had been accepted from the first interview.

There were 8 interviewees at my interview including me. Idk if everyone got accepted but if so that would be at most 18 so far.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Another question: did most of those accepted apply to Temple Med School via AMCAS? And already have MCAT taken?
 
They said at my interview (the second and most recent one) that 10 had been accepted from the first interview.

There were 8 interviewees at my interview including me. Idk if everyone got accepted but if so that would be at most 18 so far.

Gotcha. If so, That's only about half of the class. There's still hope!
 
  • Like
Reactions: syj
Gotcha. If so, That's only about half of the class. There's still hope!
They seem to be accepting about half every interview. One person dropped out after being accepted. There's only 12 on Facebook (3 are former ACMSers). They'll probably accept half again on June 16. So, 22. If they interview another 20 on June 17, thats 32. In July they usually interview very few people, probably all East Coasters, which will probably all be accepted. This is allll speculation, though. I hope they don't interview that many because that means more people on the waitlist.
 
Hey guys, I am pretty sure that it does not matter when you complete your application. I talked to the admissions guys and they say ADcom reviews application throughout the process but they only have interviews April-July.
can't tell if serious...
 
Hey guys, I am pretty sure that it does not matter when you complete your application. I talked to the admissions guys and they say ADcom reviews application throughout the process but they only have interviews April-July.
This is true from what I've heard, but I would be surprised if they still have some January applications that they haven't looked at and are prioritizing those who completed in May vs. those who completed months ago. Just realistically and logistically it doesn't make sense that they wouldn't have looked at older applications by now.
 
just a heads up, I wouldn't be surprised if people in admissions were keeping track of this thread... they might even be posting some useful information here.
 
For the life of me I don't understand the paranoia on this website. As long as you're not posting defamatory content towards other people or the school, what is the big deal?
 
Thank you!
Oddly yes, past interview dates have been early PST on the weekdays.

I hope more people from this thread get an invite!

If you don't mind my asking, are you in state?? It's pretty late notice. Actually now that I think about it I think there was someone who got the invite a week before
 
If you don't mind my asking, are you in state?? It's pretty late notice. Actually now that I think about it I think there was someone who got the invite a week before
I'm actually from the west coast 🙂 but if they had called me the night before, I would have caught a red eye flight and gone straight to the interview from the airport.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad