You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Are you serious? I wonder if they're having a July interview, then.Are there any more applicants who received interview invites for June on this forum? I called today and they said they definitely don't send out rejection letters until the very end in July T____________T ...They also said there might be another interview date at the end of June aside from the June 16/17 ones we know
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Do you think they reviewed all the apps? I finished April 15th, and thought maybe they didn't get to me yet. But maybe they have and decided to pass me over?Yes, the person who answered the phone today told me that there is a possibility of another interview at the end of June. As of now, they are still in the process of sending out interview invites. I guess it really depends on how fast the admissions committee reviews these applications.
D
deleted423719
I really doubt that they haven't pretty much reviewed all the applications that have been sent in. They are probably slowly combing through the high-ranked ones to figure out who to invite. I do wish they'd just reject people earlier on though. There's no real reason to keep 800+ people waiting when there are only 30-40 seats. I doubt they would seriously consider more than ~200 apps.
FYI check whether the Septa strike affects your transportation plans!
I finished my application May 12 and called Temple a week ago to check the status. The person who answered told me that they have completed the initial review of all the applications received until June 1, 2014 (deadline) and i shall be receiving an interview invite email end of June. So keep a check on your email guys.
FYI check whether the Septa strike affects your transportation plans!
No worries with SEPTA. Obama stepped in and all workers were sent back to work. All transportation should be running, but always double checking would be good.
I finished my application May 12 and called Temple a week ago to check the status. The person who answered told me that they have completed the initial review of all the applications received until June 1, 2014 (deadline) and i shall be receiving an interview invite email end of June. So keep a check on your email guys.
I completed around that time as well. They told you via the phone you're getting an invite? I wonder if I should call in too? Congrats. That's some good news!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I kinda wanna call, but I should prolly wait till after my MCAT on June 21 lol
I called and he said my app was being reviewed, but since he told someone else on the thread that they have already reviewed everyone, I'm pretty sure I am rejected oh wells lolz
did you call just now? I did too but it went to the anwering machine...I called and he said my app was being reviewed, but since he told someone else on the thread that they have already reviewed everyone, I'm pretty sure I am rejected oh wells lolz
did you call just now? I did too but it went to the anwering machine...
I caller 1 Hr ago
word. did he look you up and say that, or was it more of...'general we're still reviwing'?I caller 1 Hr ago
Nah looked me up haha
Least its an anwer, lmao, thats what I plan on telling myself in like an hourNah looked me up haha

I called and the above person apparently mis-interpreted that their invited. ...also admissions reads this hahahaI called and he said my app was being reviewed, but since he told someone else on the thread that they have already reviewed everyone, I'm pretty sure I am rejected oh wells lolz
I called and the above person apparently mis-interpreted that their invited. ...also admissions reads this hahaha
Huh ? Did they misinterpret that everyone has already been initially reviewed or that they would be getting an interview ?
that their getting interviewedHuh ? Did they misinterpret that everyone has already been initially reviewed or that they would be getting an interview ?
Hmm, he posted a second post saying that the person told him he was in the interview lot and would be receiving ng an email soon lol, that seems pretty specific haha
yea, the guy said that admissions reads sdn, and that the message was misinterpreted.Hmm, he posted a second post saying that the person told him he was in the interview lot and would be receiving ng an email soon lol, that seems pretty specific haha
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Well, not necessarily. They might not get to review all the apps. I know it's hard, but you can't keep stressing about this. Focus on your AMCAS if you haven't already submitted. Get your mind off it.So by next week we should know for sure!
D
deleted423719
I feel like your chances are pretty slim to none if you haven't been invited at this point. As disappointing as it is.
They will have interviews in July. Check this out. http://www.temple.edu/medicine/ppp/prospective_students/important_dates.htm
That whole thing is wrong. The first interview was in April, second was in May, two in June = 4 interviews total.They will have interviews in July. Check this out. http://www.temple.edu/medicine/ppp/prospective_students/important_dates.htm
I heard basically the same thing when I called. They said that there might be an "additional interview date in July at the discretion of the admission committee."Yes, the person who answered the phone today told me that there is a possibility of another interview at the end of June. As of now, they are still in the process of sending out interview invites. I guess it really depends on how fast the admissions committee reviews these applications.
I called yesterday as well - he told me my application is still under review. Then I asked how many more interview dates - he said he wasn't sure.
The interview in April was for the BCMS applicants. The ACMS applicants had their applications deadline extended from mid may to June 1st because of technical difficulties. The BCMS class started in May and their last interview was supposed to be march but the committee decided to interview more students in April to fill the seats. It doest make sense to interview ACMS applicants in april.
D
deleted423719
Anyone do the interview on the 17th?
D
deleted423719
So I'm gonna go ahead and assume this is dead for another year?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
So far the group has only had one more person added so really no way to know yet.So I'm gonna go ahead and assume this is dead for another year?
Did you hear by snail mail or email? Congrats btw!😀😀😀 Accepted today!!! So excited!
Any news on the 16th interview?Congrats, I called this morning and was told that the results for the June 17th interview aren't released yet. Can anyone who interviewed on the 16th or 17th let us know when you hear back?
Thanks