Temple

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Freakingzooming

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys:

Was wondering if someone ran into this same problem. Can't seem to get anyone to respond to this question but how long was everyone's response for Why Temple? on their secondary. what was the limit?

Members don't see this ad.

good question.

My essay for Temple is 303 words, and I submitted it with no problems.

Members don't see this ad :)
UCLAstudent said:
My essay for Temple is 303 words, and I submitted it with no problems.

was there directions I just didn't see or was this just sometihng you sorta estimated on? I guess I should call the adcoms on monday.

it doesnt give any specifics on the application -- i just was fooling around on the online app and it let me paste in like 10 pgs of stuff, so i guess its as much or as little as you want?

Freakingzooming said:
Hey guys:

Was wondering if someone ran into this same problem. Can't seem to get anyone to respond to this question but how long was everyone's response for Why Temple? on their secondary. what was the limit?

if they didn't explicitly give a limit, you can probably write as much as you want. use your judgment. and stop being so neurotic.

Freakingzooming said:
was there directions I just didn't see or was this just sometihng you sorta estimated on? I guess I should call the adcoms on monday.

it says:
What is the nature of your special interest in Temple University School of Medicine ?
(Use the following space, to provide information to supplement your application)

their website sucks.
any other sources for information?

mine last year was around a 150 words , 900+ characters.
i dont think there is a limit, but most people do around a paragraph or 2.