temple?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

iflossdaily

Membership Revoked
Removed
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys,
Has anyone received letters of acceptance from the 2nd round yet? I've called so many times but the admissions office keeps giving me the runaround.
Also has anyone received a rejection after they interviewed? I interviewed in early October and still haven't heard anything.
It's been almost 4 months.....this is extremely frustrating. I don't know whether I'm accepted/rejected/waitlisted.... I hope they won't string me along until June.

Members don't see this ad.

Hey I floss everyday,

That is scary how Temple haven't contacted you yet, especially since you interviewed in October!!! I also applied to Temple, but I didn't apply until late Nov. If you haven't even gotten your status notification yet, then I'll probably won't hear from them for a LONG while to see if I'm even invited for an interview!! :mad: I sense your frustration! :cool:

Don't get discouraged yet. Sometimes the mail moves real slow and in odd odd paterns from east coast to west coast.

Members don't see this ad :)
let's hope so ;)

hey guys don't fret...

i interviewed at temple in SEPTEMBER and had FINALLY received my letter yesterday... :p
so that gives you an idea of the time frame in which they work! yeeesh! i waited 4 months...but i'm pretty sure i want to stay in california...so i'll send back my decline soon...so one more spot for you! ;) good luck~

-wasabi007

i got in! :clap: i got in! :clap: i got in! :clap: i got in! :clap: i got in! :clap: