Tennessee MPJE Study Materials?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

cjb56

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Anyone know of any TN-specific study materials, or have any strategies or insight?

Thanks.

Members don't see this ad.

I would really be careful with some of this quizlets. Tennessee has a few “more strict” laws than federal and the quizlets do not account for that. I just took it yesterday after studying for a month straight and I am really worried. I bought pharmacyexam mpje Tennessee and that was a total waste. Just study the board rules, your federal law book and order the 20$ tn pharmacy law book from tn nabp. It’s a paperback book and good luck!!

Members don't see this ad :)
I would really be careful with some of this quizlets. Tennessee has a few “more strict” laws than federal and the quizlets do not account for that. I just took it yesterday after studying for a month straight and I am really worried. I bought pharmacyexam mpje Tennessee and that was a total waste. Just study the board rules, your federal law book and order the 20$ tn pharmacy law book from tn nabp. It’s a paperback book and good luck!!

I was wondering if you got you result back

Hi, did you use passrxnow?