Tennessee MPJE Study Materials?

Started by cjb56
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

cjb56

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Anyone know of any TN-specific study materials, or have any strategies or insight?

Thanks.
 
I would really be careful with some of this quizlets. Tennessee has a few “more strict” laws than federal and the quizlets do not account for that. I just took it yesterday after studying for a month straight and I am really worried. I bought pharmacyexam mpje Tennessee and that was a total waste. Just study the board rules, your federal law book and order the 20$ tn pharmacy law book from tn nabp. It’s a paperback book and good luck!!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I would really be careful with some of this quizlets. Tennessee has a few “more strict” laws than federal and the quizlets do not account for that. I just took it yesterday after studying for a month straight and I am really worried. I bought pharmacyexam mpje Tennessee and that was a total waste. Just study the board rules, your federal law book and order the 20$ tn pharmacy law book from tn nabp. It’s a paperback book and good luck!!



I was wondering if you got you result back
 
I would really be careful with some of this quizlets. Tennessee has a few “more strict” laws than federal and the quizlets do not account for that. I just took it yesterday after studying for a month straight and I am really worried. I bought pharmacyexam mpje Tennessee and that was a total waste. Just study the board rules, your federal law book and order the 20$ tn pharmacy law book from tn nabp. It’s a paperback book and good luck!!



Hi, did you use passrxnow?