Tennessee?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

jweeze

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Looks like I may have to move to Tennessee next year to take care of the elderly parents. Any recommendations for studying for the Tennessee MPJE? How’s the market in eastern Tennessee?

Members don't see this ad.

Northeast TN from Knoxville east is flooded. Very noble of you to take care of parents

Reactions: 1 user
Thx for the info about that area. I would really be looking south of Knoxville and possibly as far south as Chattanooga. Any idea if things are better in that area? How is Tennessee so flooded with pharmacists? I live on the coast in a highly desirable area and the market is very tight here. I didn’t realize there was a draw to that area.

Members don't see this ad :)
Used to be only 1 school in state. Now there are 6 in 15 years.

Reactions: 1 user
Are you from Tennessee? Cause you're the only ten I see!

Works every time...

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 4 users
Used to be only 1 school in state. Now there are 6 in 15 years.

And if I recall correctly they all opened up in 08-09 so in 12-13 they went from graduating one class to 6 overnight pretty much just as saturation was hitting most of country

TN is one of the best examples of proliferation of schools without regards for the profession or student lives in long term. Cannot wait until they have to close.

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
TF is wrong with TN? A professional privilege tax and 6 pharmacy schools? Not looking forward to all this nonsense.

TF is wrong with TN? A professional privilege tax and 6 pharmacy schools? Not looking forward to all this nonsense.

At least they have good BBQ and country music.

Isn't the term "good country music" the definition of an oxymoron? LOL

Jobs in East TN Johnson City or Jonesburogh or Greenville is where I would start. East, TN is more rural. I hope you get a job, but TN is saturated, especially Nashville, Memphis, and Knoxville. Also try Indian Health near the Smokies

NE TN is saturated. Been trying to find FT in that area for a while. Too many schools.

Do you guys have any recommendations for materials for the MPJE?