1. Hey Guest! Check out the 3 MCAT Study Plan Options listed in the 'stickies' area at the top of the forums (BoomBoom, SN2ed, and MCATJelly). Let us know which you like best.

Also, we now offer a MCAT Test-Prep Exhibitions Forum where you can ask questions directly from the test-prep services.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Download free Tapatalk for iPhone or Tapatalk for Android for your phone and follow the SDN forums with push notifications.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

test BK verbal--help!!

Discussion in 'MCAT Discussions' started by marmalae, Aug 18, 2002.

1. marmalae

marmalae Junior Member
    7+ Year Member

hey, please respond to me, guys. did anyone have test BK with the verbal passages on hybrid corn, and another one on bird population? I felt like crying after taking that verbal. ;( if you had this verbal test, let me know and tell me honestly what you thought about it, even if you thought it was easy. i appreciate any input.
    Thanks!

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. Lavndrrose

Lavndrrose Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

I had form BK also. I don't know what to say about verbal. I usually feel really comfortable with my answers during practice exams, but with this verbal, I wasn't so sure. I think the trickiest passage was the one on audience support. I thought the corn passage was one of the easier ones but it may be an experimental passage though. Don't lose hope...you may have done better than you thought. :)

PS and BS were just terrible, harder than any AAMC exam.

4. Mudd

Mudd Charlatan & Trouble Maker
    7+ Year Member

From where does this experimental passage rumor start? I keep reading this.

Lav, where did you take your MCAT? Were you one of the people at that high school in LA?

5. Mudd

Mudd Charlatan & Trouble Maker
    7+ Year Member

I have been over that site many times, and have never read anything about purposely experimental passages. I have asked people I believe to be well informed, and the only thing I have ever heard is that they will toss passages after the fact of there is a problem, but no passage is intentiaonally included in the exam that won't be graded.

Where did this rumor start? I'll check for such a thing at AAMC again, but it just doesn't seem valid.