test BK verbal--help!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

marmalae

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
hey, please respond to me, guys. did anyone have test BK with the verbal passages on hybrid corn, and another one on bird population? I felt like crying after taking that verbal. ;( if you had this verbal test, let me know and tell me honestly what you thought about it, even if you thought it was easy. i appreciate any input.
Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

I had form BK also. I don't know what to say about verbal. I usually feel really comfortable with my answers during practice exams, but with this verbal, I wasn't so sure. I think the trickiest passage was the one on audience support. I thought the corn passage was one of the easier ones but it may be an experimental passage though. Don't lose hope...you may have done better than you thought. :)

PS and BS were just terrible, harder than any AAMC exam.

From where does this experimental passage rumor start? I keep reading this.

Lav, where did you take your MCAT? Were you one of the people at that high school in LA?

I have been over that site many times, and have never read anything about purposely experimental passages. I have asked people I believe to be well informed, and the only thing I have ever heard is that they will toss passages after the fact of there is a problem, but no passage is intentiaonally included in the exam that won't be graded.

Where did this rumor start? I'll check for such a thing at AAMC again, but it just doesn't seem valid.