marmalae

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Aug 18, 2002
Berkeley
Visit site
Status (Visible)
hey, please respond to me, guys. did anyone have test BK with the verbal passages on hybrid corn, and another one on bird population? I felt like crying after taking that verbal. ;( if you had this verbal test, let me know and tell me honestly what you thought about it, even if you thought it was easy. i appreciate any input.
Thanks!

Lavndrrose

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Feb 9, 2002
Visit site
Status (Visible)
I had form BK also. I don't know what to say about verbal. I usually feel really comfortable with my answers during practice exams, but with this verbal, I wasn't so sure. I think the trickiest passage was the one on audience support. I thought the corn passage was one of the easier ones but it may be an experimental passage though. Don't lose hope...you may have done better than you thought. :)

PS and BS were just terrible, harder than any AAMC exam.

Mudd

Charlatan & Trouble Maker
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Jun 5, 2002
relocated again
Visit site
Status (Visible)
From where does this experimental passage rumor start? I keep reading this.

Lav, where did you take your MCAT? Were you one of the people at that high school in LA?

Mudd

Charlatan & Trouble Maker
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Jun 5, 2002
relocated again
Visit site
Status (Visible)
I have been over that site many times, and have never read anything about purposely experimental passages. I have asked people I believe to be well informed, and the only thing I have ever heard is that they will toss passages after the fact of there is a problem, but no passage is intentiaonally included in the exam that won't be graded.

Where did this rumor start? I'll check for such a thing at AAMC again, but it just doesn't seem valid.

This thread is more than 18 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.
About the Ads