test day questions (pencils, earplugs)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

theonlytycrane

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Are the pencils provided all non-mechanical? *yuck*

Any advice on earplugs? Do I roll up in my beatz by dre? (jk)
 
Yes.



Yes but the type depends on testing center. I have seen big ones (like stereo headphones) but the ones at my testing center were in-ear and fit very poorly. Blocked no sound at all.

I agree. I have taken the MCAT twice. Each location used wood pencils however I had stereo headphones at my first center and Howard earplugs at my second. Also, my second testing center would not let me use my own earplugs -_-