Test Prep Week is HERE~

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

All4MyDaughter

SDN Mommystrator
Moderator Emeritus
Lifetime Donor
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
For an updated list of the raffles and discounts on test preparation products and study materials please check here.

:banana:

Members don't see this ad.

It has officially started. Please stop in and check out the participating companies and see about the discounts and raffles

Any chance of the EPPP being included next time around?

Members don't see this ad :)
I posted in multiple threads as well as asked for feedback from the volunteer staff as well as to our users to what tests were needed. Apparently that exam was not mentioned. For the next time (if this is successful!) I hope to represent every specialty on here with plenty of prep material. We can only do as much as members input.

Thanks for your feedback and if there are any other exams, PLEASE list them here so they aren't forgotten. There were many exams that I think that weren't represented because we never got feedback or I never got a response from the companies that are representing the material!

There are only a few days left to stop in to try and win free stuff and to ask the publishers any questions you might have +pad+