DAT Test Prep Week Raffle: Win a free DAT PAT book from Gold Standard!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Win a DAT PAT book to help you ace the PAT section. This book contains:
  • detailed discussions and colored illustrations of strategies for each PAT section (keyhole, TFE, angle ranking, hole punching, cube counting, pattern folding)
  • 1 full-length practice test with explanations covering the NS, RC, PAT and QR sections
  • online access to over 1300 additional PAT practice questions with scores and explanation
To see the full description of this book, sample inside pages, PLUS free DAT PAT strategy videos and practice questions, please visit our DAT PAT Perceptual Ability Test Strategies and DAT PAT Practice page.

All you need to do to join this raffle is answer the following question: Which part of the PAT do you find most challenging and why? Post your comments between 18-22 September 2017. 1 winner will be selected.

Members don't see this ad.

I find the keyhole section to be the most challenging, especially due to the "rock" problems that can appear in the section. It seems very challenging to find a way to balance time management in the section with sufficiently evaluating each answer choice.

Reactions: 1 user
Angle ranking is a challenge for me, it's hard for me to notice the very small difference between angles that have less than 10 degrees differences. I can notice the large angle differences but the smaller angle difference is quite difficult for me to notice. Also if the angle has different lengths, it makes it seem like the angle is bigger when in reality it is not.

Reactions: 1 user
Status
Not open for further replies.