OAT Test Prep Week Raffle: Win free OAT Physics book from Gold Standard!

Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Win an OAT Physics book that reviews the most commonly tested Physics topics in the OAT and comes with 1 full-length OAT practice test with explanations.

To get a chance to own this book, you need to answer the following question: How many full-length tests are you planning to take before the exam and why?

1 winner will be selected. Post your comments between 18-22 September 2017.

Good luck!
 
So far I have taken 4 practice exams via Kaplan but would like to try other companies too to fill in any weak spots of gaps in my knowledge. I’m hoping to taking 8 practice tests in total so that I feel most prepared and have a well-rounded preparation.
 
So far I have taken 4 practice exams via Kaplan but would like to try other companies too to fill in any weak spots of gaps in my knowledge. I’m hoping to taking 8 practice tests in total so that I feel most prepared and have a well-rounded preparation.

Congratulations! You are the winner of the OAT Physics textbook. Please, pm us your full name and the delivery address 🙂
 
Status
Not open for further replies.