Test Tomorrow "Some Advice'

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Albo

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey,

I have a physics exam tomorrow morning which gives me about 8 hours lefts. Its is 2:00 am here in Michigan. I am cramming and i think i will put an allniter

I dont think i would have trouble being awake but what concerns me is how can i make myself fully concentrate during the exam if i am without any sleep.

PS. Some answers to some anticipated questions.

1. I know i shouldnt have left everything for the last moment, but i had 2 exams yesterday to take care of, 1 in orgo 2 and 1 in stats. I am fully responsible for the bad time management but it happens.

2. For those who say this doesn't belong here, i am a pre-med student and i want advice from pre-med students like me.

Thank You in Advance,
Albo

Members don't see this ad.

Hey,

I have a physics exam tomorrow morning which gives me about 8 hours lefts. Its is 2:00 am here in Michigan. I am cramming and i think i will put an allniter

I dont think i would have trouble being awake but what concerns me is how can i make myself fully concentrate during the exam if i am without any sleep.

PS. Some answers to some anticipated questions.

1. I know i shouldnt have left everything for the last moment, but i had 2 exams yesterday to take care of, 1 in orgo 2 and 1 in stats. I am fully responsible for the bad time management but it happens.

2. For those who say this doesn't belong here, i am a pre-med student and i want advice from pre-med students like me.

Thank You in Advance,
Albo

Caffeine now, caffeine later. You'll be fine for the test. Tomorrow night though? Sleep time.

I'd also recommend you get maybe 30 minutes to an hour of sleep before getting ready to leave. Just make sure to set multiple alarms.

Should i try those caffeine pills that they sell at the gas station just before the exam? Anyone has ever had those?

Members don't see this ad :)
here's my advice: go to sleep now

Your best advice is to turn off your internet connection, stop browsing forums, and focus on your studying. :) Aside from that, I have pulled many allnighters for exams. Just make sure that you know your limits - set a plan for what you have to study and make sure that you cover everything on the exam, divide the material up by the number of hours you have left and keep yourself paced. Don't lose hope and just focus. Finally, I always seems to perform best if I can space in about 90 minutes of sleep at the end of an allnighter and wake up with about 45 minutes or so left to review everything. Good luck - you'll make it through. Tomorrow night will feel great.

Should i try those caffeine pills that they sell at the gas station just before the exam? Anyone has ever had those?

Dude, those caffeine pills suck. They make me jittery and all whacked out.

My advice is take a small cat nap 1-2 hours now, then wake up and keep studying. Or if you have a scrip to Adderol or know someone with adderol, then take that and everything will be gravy.

By the way...why are you wasting your time on this forum? Shouldn't you be studying right now?!?!?:laugh:

My advice is take a small cat nap 1-2 hours now, then wake up and keep studying. Or if you have a scrip to Adderol or know someone with adderol, then take that and everything will be gravy.

By the way...why are you wasting your time on this forum? Shouldn't you be studying right now?!?!?:laugh:

Don't experiment with adderol before a test. HORRIBLE IDEA! At least try it once when u don't have something important so see how it effects you.

Bad idea! Drugs are bad..mmm K

I tried those wake up pills once before an orgo exam because I pulled an all nighter memorizing crap like Friedel Crafts Acylation and Claisen Condensations. I remember is being really hyper and my hand jittering while filling out the scantron sheet. I'm not a coffee drinker, so apparently 400 mg of caffeine for my body was WAY too much, lol