Tester MCAT April Study thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Dr. Wall$treet

Membership Revoked
Removed
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
ok by popular demand i have had a number of people show intersest in an oline study thing here.. im welcome to ideas so please post or IM me any suggesttions. Once i gather everyones IM who has shown interest i can post them here so you all have them and can IM each other questions etc. but i thought of one idea may work is to have an ongoing thread like this one, where whoever is in the group or others, can post a quetsion and others can respond to it. Or someone canpost some info they thought helped them or found tricky etc etc. in order to help others.. so here is a trial run.. example of the type of thign.
Ok im studing the herat chapter right now in physio, and im wondering what the bodies responses to low BP are? v. High BP?
i know the kidney starts reaborbing etc et during Low Bp.. but i cant think of the rest?

Members don't see this ad.

ok i got excited and hit the post button ha. but something like that.. i myself am not going to start studying the sciences till mid december so we can restart the post then but tell me what you guys think of an idea like this? ill keep thinking to so by dec we have soethign qulaity worked out..and if u post .. post ur Im name so we can keep a tally of whos in for the haul till April so we get faimlar