How do I submit ECE report digitally to NBDE testing service? Help please?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

anthonydraco

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
I'm trying to apply for NBDE I exams and it requires me to get DENTPIN. Already got that. But then it says I must do the following:

"Contact Educational Credential Evaluators Inc. (ECE) and request a General Report. The ECE evaluation report request will describe what documents are required, the manner in which to submit them to ECE, and the applicable fee. To request an evaluation report, visit ECE , select “Evaluation Report,” and request that a General Report be sent to the Department of Testing Services.

Only official reports electronically transmitted from ECE to the Department of Testing Services will be accepted. Personal copies are not acceptable."

My problem:

***I can see no options to submit the ECE report to the Department of Testing Services digitally as they require above.*** Where is it? How do I do that? I have no idea.

I'm sort of stuck before the payment screen where it asks me to select where to send the report. I can see the mail options only.

I have not submitted any payment or documents to them yet. I just don't want to waste some 190$, which is a lot for me in my currency. Any help from anyone who has done it before?

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited: