Wrong testing date on score report?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Dent619

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I received my board scores the other day and to my dismay I failed :( But i did notice that my testing date on the score report and my actual testing date were incorrect and did not match up. Did anyone else notice this? The dates were exactly 7 days apart so i dont know if it was an error on their part or if they just add 7 days to it for specific processing reasons. Any help or feedback would be much appreciated.

Im kind of hoping they messed up because i really dont want to study for this again.

thanks

Members don't see this ad.

I received my board scores the other day and to my dismay I failed :( But i did notice that my testing date on the score report and my actual testing date were incorrect and did not match up. Did anyone else notice this? The dates were exactly 7 days apart so i dont know if it was an error on their part or if they just add 7 days to it for specific processing reasons. Any help or feedback would be much appreciated.

Im kind of hoping they messed up because i really dont want to study for this again.

thanks

That's really weird. I'm sorry to hear that... out of curiosity, what were your raw scores? Thanks

thanks

CK ur PM

Is that possible to have such mistakes in our score report?if we had such problems how can we get a correct score report?will they send us another report if we inform them?if anyone had similar problems please let us know what is the procedure for that?its scary

Members don't see this ad :)
I fail too...:confused:Thanks for the advise.....How long ago that happened with your test,I took my jan.11or12/2010 and it came out with different date, so know I,m concern...

I fail too...:confused:Thanks for the advise.....How long ago that happened with your test,I took my jan.11or12/2010 and it came out with different date, so know I,m concern...

The same happened with me too............I gave my exam on oct 26th and 27th 2010 but the date mentioned on my score report is oct 10th.......i failed too.....this was my second attempt.........i am going crazy, my score is 380.......can somebody guide please? ([email protected])

they just mention the month/year in score card.... i dont know if this solves your problem....but try doing this

The same happened with me too............I gave my exam on oct 26th and 27th 2010 but the date mentioned on my score report is oct 10th.......i failed too.....this was my second attempt.........i am going crazy, my score is 380.......can somebody guide please? ([email protected])

the date will be written as 10/10..which is october 2010...they just give the month and the year...and i hope u have added up ur 2nd day scores to the first day...cause 380 is a pass....