Texas A&M Irma Lerma Rangel College of Pharmacy C/O 2026

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
There are so few applicants now for rx school in TX,OK,LA that if you dont get in here OU, UT tyler, UTEP, TTU, UNT, TSU would beg you to come and give you their money. All those other cities have great opportunity for intern work too.

Not sure why in TX OK LA you still want to do pharmacy though...so many better choices..rn, oilfield, software...
O&G, now more than ever. BOOM TIMES ARE HERE AGAIN!

Members don't see this ad.

I did the Oct. 28th 11:30 priority interview and found out this morning that I got in!

I interviewed on November 18th and got my acceptance letter on the 24th!!!

Members don't see this ad :)
I got into College Station as well! I will be staying in college station for another 4 years :) since I'm doing my undergrad here.

Reactions: 1 user
While I congratulate you all on being accepted to pharmacy school, I hope you all know what you are getting into. There are NO jobs available and the ones are mostly retail. If you all like working 12-13 hours without breaks and no help for $40/hr in the middle of nowhere, then it's definitely a career for you.

Do your research (youtube, IG, Facebook, BLS job growth website, or simply go to retail and ask a pharmacist about their career) It's not too late, change your mind and do something else.

The staff at the pharmacy school is your enemy, they will NOT tell you the underlying truth. They want to make money off you so they will accept ANYONE at this point.

Reactions: 1 user
has anyone interviewed in january? Any one heard back? they said we should hear back today but I haven’t heard anything yet

has anyone interviewed in january? Any one heard back? they said we should hear back today but I haven’t heard anything yet
Have you heard anything about yours? How long it took for them to let you know the decision? Was it an email or mail? Around what time you got an email?
I had my interview on feb 18th but still didn’t heard back anything! I am super nervous and the wait is killing me. If you can help please

I got into College Station as well! I will be staying in college station for another 4 years :) since I'm doing my undergrad here.
How long it took for the decision after your interview?? I had an interview on feb 18 but haven’t heard anything back yet?! I want to know if the wait is normal or is it just me?!

Have you heard anything about yours? How long it took for them to let you know the decision? Was it an email or mail? Around what time you got an email?
I had my interview on feb 18th but still didn’t heard back anything! I am super nervous and the wait is killing me. If you can help please
i got interviewed jan 27 and haven’t heard back. i know someone that got interviewed in oct and still haven’t heard back either, i believe it is how they do things. so don’t stress, what’s ur gpa?

How long it took for the decision after your interview?? I had an interview on feb 18 but haven’t heard anything back yet?! I want to know if the wait is normal or is it just me?!
how many people in ur interview?