Texas A&M Irma Lerma Rangel College of Pharmacy C/O 2026

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

K10marie

Reaction score
Haven’t seen a discussion yet so I thought I’d start one. Has anyone submitted their application for early decision?

Members don't see this ad.

Haven’t seen a discussion yet so I thought I’d start one. Has anyone submitted their application for early decision?
I did, hv an in person interview on October 28th 830am.

Members don't see this ad :)
Yes I did and I have a zoom interview on the 14th

Thx, they are sending out emails on Monday to explain what will happen on interview day. Good luck to you too!
I’m very nervous for the 28th but I’ve heard the mmi interview format is better for nerves. I don’t have a good gpa or pcat so everything will fall on my application and interview.

I’m very nervous for the 28th but I’ve heard the mmi interview format is better for nerves. I don’t have a good gpa or pcat so everything will fall on my application and interview.
You'll do fine, just remember that your gpa and pcat were good enough or you wouldn't have got an interview. I found the 2020 annual report on their facebook page. It might be good to know a little about current happenings in the school.

You'll do fine, just remember that your gpa and pcat were good enough or you wouldn't have got an interview. I found the 2020 annual report on their facebook page. It might be good to know a little about current happenings in the school.
Which campus do you prefer? I live closer to Kingsville so I’m hoping that campus but I’m open to either.

Which campus do you prefer? I live closer to Kingsville so I’m hoping that campus but I’m open to either.
I will need to get bcs. It would be super rough if me and family had to move. I don’t know if I can except Kingsville.

I will need to get bcs. It would be super rough if me and family had to move. I don’t know if I can except Kingsville.
Ahh totally understandable! I’m sure with early decision hopefully you’ll get the campus you want! I just want to get accepted lol if not there’s always next year

Ahh totally understandable! I’m sure with early decision hopefully you’ll get the campus you want! I just want to get accepted lol if not there’s always next year
I hear ya, I am just excited about getting an interview, I am super grateful cause I have zero experience. But we shall see what God has in store. I am just doing my research and practicing my interview. I am just gonna do the best I can. Maybe your willingness to except either campus will increase your chances.

Members don't see this ad :)

I hear ya, I am just excited about getting an interview, I am super grateful cause I have zero experience. But we shall see what God has in store. I am just doing my research and practicing my interview. I am just gonna do the best I can. Maybe your willingness to except either campus will increase your chances.
I’m on the same boat! You should have seen my excitement when I got the interview email lol The only thing is I work as a CLS currently so that’s probably my only medical experience. Like I said before my gpa and pcat wasn’t great. But I have huge determination to get in.

How’d your interview go Scott? I’m one week away from mine and I’m super nervous! Lol

How’d your interview go Scott? I’m one week away from mine and I’m super nervous! Lol
It wasn’t as bad as I thought. But super long and couldn’t get up for break. Camera and mic had to stay on whole time. However, I can say the staff at TAMU are way cool and made the process less stressful. They really are like a Pharmily. The Q and A with current students was really helpful, they give you a sense of the environment and give a lot of knowledge. Ask them questions, they will answer in depth. Overall great experience don’t be nervous, just remain professional and thank each one of your interviewers for their time. You will do fine. I got my acceptance letter just this Wednesday! Gig ‘em Aggies!

Co
It wasn’t as bad as I thought. But super long and couldn’t get up for break. Camera and mic had to stay on whole time. However, I can say the staff at TAMU are way cool and made the process less stressful. They really are like a Pharmily. The Q and A with current students was really helpful, they give you a sense of the environment and give a lot of knowledge. Ask them questions, they will answer in depth. Overall great experience don’t be nervous, just remain professional and thank each one of your interviewers for their time. You will do fine. I got my acceptance letter just this Wednesday! Gig ‘em Aggies!
Awesome! Congratulations scot!!!!

Marie,
How did your interview go?
Everyone was very nice! I think the first few questions I was trying to get my nerves out, my voice was shaking lol. Overall, it wasn’t as bad as I thought! Now just to wait for news. 😅

Congrats Scott, Marie you here anything yet??

Reactions: 1 user
No I haven’t, funny I was about to ask you. I’ve been worried all day! I keep checking my emails.

i think there might be a delay, i think one of the professors at the college past away.

were you in the 1st or 2nd group during the interview?

really i was in group B, i dont remember a marie tho????

oh...hmmm.... are you in Kingsville? I'm here at work at the Hospital... Im the one who came off a 12hr night shift to the interview

oh...hmmm.... are you in Kingsville? I'm here at work at the Hospital... Im the one who came off a 12hr night shift to the interview
Omg I know how that feels! I work night shift too, I’m a CLS. Thank god I was off the night before though. I’m from the valley and work down here for the mean time.

Omg I know how that feels! I work night shift too, I’m a CLS. Thank god I was off the night before though. I’m from the valley and work down here for the mean time.
What's ur last name

cool... what is a CLS again...., do you hv fb msgr...easier to msg:shifty:

I guess you didn’t choose it either. Gig ‘em Aggies!

There are so few applicants now for rx school in TX,OK,LA that if you dont get in here OU, UT tyler, UTEP, TTU, UNT, TSU would beg you to come and give you their money. All those other cities have great opportunity for intern work too.

Not sure why in TX OK LA you still want to do pharmacy though...so many better choices..rn, oilfield, software...

Reactions: 2 users
I have a regular interview on Nov 18th! Any tips? Pretty Nervous tbh

I have a regular interview on Nov 18th! Any tips? Pretty Nervous tbh
You’ll be fine! They’re all very nice and help you calm your nerves. Honestly, I really enjoyed the mmi format. Ask questions and just be outgoing!