Texas A&M MHA

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

mhawishing

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello Everyone!

I was just wondering if anyone has applied to the program for Fall 2011. Also, has anyone experienced the admissions committee interview? If so, how was it, and have you heard anything back from the school?

What other schools are you guys applying to as well?
 
hey guys i have been following this for almost a year now. I have applied for MHA - fall 2012.
Since I am from India, I have phone interview with Texas A&M on March 5th.Please can anyone tell me what all to prepare for the interview...

Thank you