• SDN Site Updates

Hey everyone! The site will be down for approximately 2 hours on Thursday, August 5th for site updates.

dentalhelp2006

10+ Year Member
Sep 17, 2006
Status (Visible)
  1. Dental Student
Does anyone know how I can study for the Texas jurisprudence exam? Where can I get the material for it or any questions available?

drhouston

10+ Year Member
May 8, 2006
Status (Visible)
  1. Dental Student
its super easy. i went in a 9 am and left by 9:05 am and got an 88. i had old exams from a friend. unfortunately i moved and dont have them anymore. if you can a hold of these somehow it is all you need. otherwise you can order the lenghty manual of all the bylaws form the tsbde.

SweetPree

15+ Year Member
Dec 7, 2002
Plano, TX
Status (Visible)
I'd check the TDA website. The exam is different now -- an Experience, I think they call it, where you take it online, at home, and if you get a question wrong, a little bubble pops up with the information you need to answer the question correctly. You then answer the question correctly and move on. So basically, you can't fail the exam.

About the Ads

dentalhelp2006

10+ Year Member
Sep 17, 2006
Status (Visible)
  1. Dental Student
I'd check the TDA website. The exam is different now -- an Experience, I think they call it, where you take it online, at home, and if you get a question wrong, a little bubble pops up with the information you need to answer the question correctly. You then answer the question correctly and move on. So basically, you can't fail the exam.

Thanks for replying................I did exactly what you said and passed it in 25 mins..and got my certficate.

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.