TEXAS Med Schools Entering Class 2004 Applicant Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Wow, I feel like the baby birds are leaving the nest! :laugh:

seeing all these new threads specific to each TX school is really exciting and amazing. everyone has worked so hard and so many have already been rewarded for it. 😀

Here's to hoping everyone truly enjoys this time. For those who haven't heard good news yet, here's hoping that good news is right around the corner. Cheers!
 
I'm bumping this thread because there is some great information here that applicants for 2005 can use. I know there are a bunch of TX applicants out there!

Of course, you guys may want to start your own official thread for this application cycle. 🙂

Good luck everyone! 😀
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
So where are all the posters these days. What happened to you stac, vikaz, spumoni620, and orthofixation? What have ya'll been up to?
 
Okay fellow texans..REVIVE THIS THREAD:

Completed TMDSAS: 6/25
still not sent to schools

stats:
3.5/25 🙁

"crossing fingers...."
 
trauma_junky said:
So where are all the posters these days. What happened to you stac, vikaz, spumoni620, and orthofixation? What have ya'll been up to?

I'm here. Trauma, did you get in this past cycle or are you going around again (like me!).

This year I will cast a wider net and be prepared to pay out-of-state/private tuition. I will still apply to all Texas schools for 2005. I am volunteering currently at Parkland to fill a gaping hole in my application. I also had the joy of MCATing again in April with some improvement.