Texas Tech Abilene Apartments for Pharm Students

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Status
Not open for further replies.

WeirdPharm

Leave me my moosey fate.
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
There was a similar post about apartments in the prepharm forums, but unfortunately didn't get much feedback. For those already in the program, do you have any recommendations or feedback for the apartments you live in? I have two recs for the Reserve and would like to hear more if possible.

I'm planning to go apartment hunt soon, but nothing's better than actually hearing from the tenants themselves. 🙂

Thanks for your time!
WP
 
There was a similar post about apartments in the prepharm forums, but unfortunately didn't get much feedback. For those already in the program, do you have any recommendations or feedback for the apartments you live in? I have two recs for the Reserve and would like to hear more if possible.

I'm planning to go apartment hunt soon, but nothing's better than actually hearing from the tenants themselves. 🙂

Thanks for your time!
WP

Apartments in Abilene are crappy. There is only BAD and WORSE to choose from. Yes, the Reserve is your best bet probably but to me, they are overpriced.
 
Apartments in Abilene are crappy. There is only BAD and WORSE to choose from. Yes, the Reserve is your best bet probably but to me, they are overpriced.

Yikes! Well, they do look nice, but I'm not having any luck finding any roomies.
Are there any locations that I need to be aware of (i.e., shady)?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Yikes! Well, they do look nice, but I'm not having any luck finding any roomies.
Are there any locations that I need to be aware of (i.e., shady)?

The area around the mall is supposed to be safer (less crime etc). When I was apartment hunting, I remember all apartments looking crappy so I just decided to stay at the one that was the least expensive. I live in Cimarron Apartments, which is close to the school, and I pay $420 a month. Not sure that you can find anything cheaper.
 
The area around the mall is supposed to be safer (less crime etc). When I was apartment hunting, I remember all apartments looking crappy so I just decided to stay at the one that was the least expensive. I live in Cimarron Apartments, which is close to the school, and I pay $420 a month. Not sure that you can find anything cheaper.

Thanks a lot for the advice 🙂 I only have a few days to apartment hunt and that really helps narrow down where to look!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.