1. The SDN iPhone App is back and free through November! Get it today and please post a review on the App Store!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

Texas Tech application requirements

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by BlackBantie, Jul 17, 2006.

1. BlackBantie

BlackBantie The Black Bantam
    10+ Year Member

Attending Physician
    I checked my application status there and I'm missing one thing: TMDSAS Medicine Signature Page. What is that? Is that the one page that I had to sign and mail to TMDSAS? I find it really weird that they've received everything else from TMDSAS except that. Should I call and ask what's up?

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. 63768

63768 Guest
    2+ Year Member

Medical Student
    hmmm that should be sent with your application. could it mean the signature sheet from the tech app? i'd call and just see what's going on. it may just turn out that it's a clerical error or something. shrugs.

4. Sol Rosenberg

Sol Rosenberg Long Live the New Flesh!
    Physician 10+ Year Member

Attending Physician
    Couldn't hurt to call, but FWIW, mine originally showed that to not be complete and I was going to call about it, but after a few days it just magically showed up as complete.

That page is probably sitting in a pile somewhere waiting for someone to check it off in the computer as received, but it wouldn't hurt to call if it would make you feel better about it...