Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
+1 IS R T_T
Same. Got the 'you didn't make the alternate list' email.
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
+1 IS R T_T
Didn’t you get rejected in March?Does anyone have any info regarding waitlist movement or any ideas for dates to look towards? My boyfriend is currently on the alternate list and we're keeping our fingers crossed.
Did you even read their full post and question?Didn’t you get rejected in March?
Well maybe they got the rejection but their boyfriend didn’tDid you even read their full post and question?
Lol yeah dw. I did get rejected, but we're actually El Paso natives, and I got into UNM. So honestly, a 4-hour drive from him is way better than a 10+ hour drive since he did get into a different school, but it's waaaay further away.Well maybe they got the rejection but their boyfriend didn’t
I was trying to clarify but did it awkwardly
There has been very little WL action in TX at all but there will be some in MayLol yeah dw. I did get rejected, but we're actually El Paso natives, and I got into UNM. So honestly, a 4-hour drive from him is way better than a 10+ hour drive since he did get into a different school, but it's waaaay further away.
I think it will be about a week after any OOS people withdraw, for schools to see how many spots they need to fill and meet to talk about their WL choices to fill them.Do you guys think WL movement happens right at the start of May, the waiting has been hell.
I thought TMDSAS schools had a ranked waitlist ready to go through and pick at this point?I think it will be about a week after any OOS people withdraw, for schools to see how many spots they need to fill and meet to talk about their WL choices to fill them.
It’s a human process still, thank goodnessI thought TMDSAS schools had a ranked waitlist ready to go through and pick at this point?
Would also like to know this ^^Just got off the WL! Who can I DM to get the link to the admitted students chat?
Thanks y'all!
Congrats! May i ask if you're IS or OOS?Just got off the WL! Who can I DM to get the link to the admitted students chat?
Thanks y'all!
OOSCongrats! May i ask if you're IS or OOS?
Please let me know if you got a responseWould also like to know this ^^
Was this before, after, or on May 15th?Hello, I've accepted a position at Texas Tech El Paso. Can someone DM the incoming class groupme. Thanks

Our mission is to provide students with free, unbiased information, resources, and advising for careers in the health professions. We believe every student deserves access to trustworthy guidance, regardless of background or ability to pay.