Texas Tech Class of 2014

Started by aggie08
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I have a really silly question, but are you guys planning to bring a backpack to orientation tomorrow? It says we need to bring our laptops and I can either bring it in a backpack or in a little sleeve. I don't want to look like a weird overachiever or something if I'm the only one with a backpack! haha

I was wondering the same thing haha. The only thing I can bring my laptop in is my backpack so I'll definitely have it. Feel free to bring your backpack and give me company 🙂