Texas Tech University-Biology/Pre-Med

Started by Asaeed90cc
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Asaeed90cc

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I am going to tech in the fall and have a question about how the studies are. I have heard about dr.dini and how his class is very difficult. Is there any way i can avoid taking his class because he is the only one that teaches introductory bio at tech? I want to go to medical school so I know bio is a pre-req but could i take another biology course that would cover this requirement?
 
South Plains College. Yes, Dr. Dini is a unique "cat". You'll learn the material but be ready to be on point with your answers. Labs suck. Period.

He provides countless resources for you to learn. His course is NOT one to prepare the night before exams; you'll be done for. SI sessions, if your SI is good, are excellent. BUT...my SI for physics was more into the "Greek" gals than teaching.

Have a great time! BTW: Never, ever, ever...EVER enter the class from the front. Just don't do it.