For Sale Text Message Notifications when January MCAT Test Spots Open Up

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

jonroth92

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi all,

So I have written a program that sends text messages to me when MCAT test spots become available for the upcoming January MCAT test dates. Initially, I wrote the program because I was signed up to take the test on January 13th at 8am at a location about 4 hours from my house. Number one, I am not a morning person and number two, I didn't want to drive four hours to take the MCAT. I wrote this program over the last week or so and it worked successfully for me yesterday. I am now taking the MCAT on Jan 15th at 1pm in Philadelphia about an hour away from my house!

So your first thought is that this sounds scammy. But for people that are totally stuck and need to take the test before it changes after January, I thought this would be a great opportunity to help others out. If you are desperate and absolutely need an MCAT spot in January, this is your answer! I am not using this to scam people in any way. I feel that this is something that should already exist in the first place. The AAMC screws people over and makes a ton of money by not providing any way of notifying you when MCAT test spots open up. There is no wait list either for people who really need to take the test. It is ridiculous!

So if anyone is interested in the service, please private message me or email me at jonathonroth92 at gmail dot com for pricing (not expensive) and details (and testimonials/evidence that this is legit if you are weary).
For this service, you would simply provide me with the test states and dates you are interested in. Then I would need only your phone number so text messages could be sent to you when spots open up. I ASSURE you that I will not be soliciting your phone number.

Another disclaimer is that by providing your phone number and using the service, you will NOT be violating any AAMC or official MCAT rules or policies. Some have raised the point that this program is an automated way of checking the AAMC website but because I will be the one running the program any violations or warnings would be directed at me and my IP address. You are simply providing a phone number that I can input to the program so text message notifications can be sent.

Note: this program sends you a text message when the spot becomes available but you still must log on to the site yourself with your credentials and claim the spot in time before someone else does. Wonderful though because you don't have to sit there hit the refresh button every 30 seconds.

photo-8.JPG

Members don't see this ad.

Definitely interested. Just sent you an email. Need to take the MCAT Jan 15th! :lame:

I'm registered to take the MCAT in January, but I feel like other people need this more than me. So, I am offering my seat in a test center the Chicagoland area to the highest bidder out there.

Members don't see this ad :)
UPDATE: I'm taking the MCAT in Delaware on Jan 15th! Jonroth92 you are a lifesaver. Very easy to deal with and his text messaging service worked like a charm for me! Now time to start re-studying...ugh