Thank God I Passed!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

busy bee

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Praise GOD i got a miracle today! I just got the result today and I passed! I just took it 2 days ago and was really nervous and i thought i would fail. After the test i felt relieved that it was over but when i went home i started to think about the test and realized that i made a lot of mistakes. It was an agony felt so nervous and i can't have a sound sleep but i keep on praying and hoping for a miracle. I was checking the Fl website and this morning 4:00am my license as an intern is still active and at 12:00pm i checked again my license as an intern was nulled and voided. I want to make sure what it meant so i emailed the board and the representative there said that because i am licensed today and gave me my license no.

Thank you everybody for all your encouragement and support! I really appreciate all your help.

For those who haven't taken the exam yet- just hold on and continue to study and PRAY! If you need help PM me. Thanks again!

Members don't see this ad.

What a relief right? Congrats!!:thumbup::)

I'm still drudging over this MPJE stuff, my test is next Wednesday.
Wish me luck.