Thank You Email after Interviewing for an Intern Postion

Started by Albo
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Albo

Full Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello all,

I just had my interview with CVS for an intern position and the Pharmacy Supervisor was very nice and and informative and i was impressed by the range of programs CVS offers for interns. I was thinking about sending her a thank you email for interviewing me like i did for my pharmacy school interviews. Anyone else did this and is it common?
 
Hello all,

I just had my interview with CVS for an intern position and the Pharmacy Supervisor was very nice and and informative and i was impressed by the range of programs CVS offers for interns. I was thinking about sending her a thank you email for interviewing me like i did for my pharmacy school interviews. Anyone else did this and is it common?

It's very thoughtful and professional of you to think of this and you sound genuinely thankful for her time. So yes, after every interview I think it is a great idea to send a thank you card. Or email, if you prefer (or don't have her address).
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad