Thank You..I mean YOU

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

pibozh

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
So I got my letter today..After celebrating and cooling down I was thinking about the people who have helped me to achieve my goals, so many to count.

I wanted to let you all know how Thankful I am, to be a small part of this Forum and I want to wish the best for all of you. Whoever Established this website in first place, I wish him the best too, THANK YOU.

Good Luck to all of you and never forget that "THERE IS ALWAYS HOPE".

Members don't see this ad.

nicely said.. thanks everyone and good luck! ;)

I really agree with the OP. This forum has been invaluable to me, in all aspects of the application process. Particularly in preparing for the DAT. Thank you all.

Members don't see this ad :)
I'd like to give my thanks to everyone who contributed to these forums. I owe you much gratitude. I am so thankful that there is such a forum for people who have a deep and committed interest in dentistry. You got me through some tough times.

On a serious note, I need to thank the person who shared the sea urchin answer for the DAT. You helped me get into dental school. And for that, I will be forever endowed to you. Whenever you need a checkup for yourself, drop me a line. It's on the house. :love:

seems like a good reason to donate to SDN. when you think about all the cash you handed over to AADSAS to be jerked around, a 20 spot here or there to keep a forum moving forward that was actually USEFUL to you seems pretty fair. eh? :thumbup: