Thank you letter/card

Started by OSJ
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

OSJ

Michigan State CVM 2012
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I had an interview yesterday for a job at a vet's office and I think it went really well. I was thinking of sending out a thank you to the doctor and mentioning that I am really interested in the position. Would it be better to send out a typed letter business style or a hand written card?
thanks!
 
I had an interview yesterday for a job at a vet's office and I think it went really well. I was thinking of sending out a thank you to the doctor and mentioning that I am really interested in the position. Would it be better to send out a typed letter business style or a hand written card?
thanks!


A thank you note should always be hand-written.