Thank you letter for a Student Interviewer?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

MiaFLSurf

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey all-

I have been sending thank you letters to each doctor that has given me an interview so far and if no address was provided to send it to he/she, I just sent it C/O the admissions committee.

I am getting around to writing the ones from last weeks interviews and I had a student interview me for one of my interviews at the school. Do you all typically write the student a thank you letter, or just the doctor that interviewed you?

Members don't see this ad.

MiaFLSurf said:
Hey all-

I have been sending thank you letters to each doctor that has given me an interview so far and if no address was provided to send it to he/she, I just sent it C/O the admissions committee.

I am getting around to writing the ones from last weeks interviews and I had a student interview me for one of my interviews at the school. Do you all typically write the student a thank you letter, or just the doctor that interviewed you?

I just wrote one to a student, in addition to the doctors, and sent it to the committee (as i was instructued to) It could only help.