Thank you letter?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

CoffeeQuestionMark

WSU c/o 2023
7+ Year Member
Contest Winner!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I was hoping for some advice on this, wasn't sure where else to put it because I don't know how common of an occurrence it is.

Essentially, I was privileged to have been able to join a lunch with the former dean at one of the vet schools I am waitlisted at. She offered to help with interview practices and a file review so I can prepare for the next cycle.

This was just on Friday, and she just flew home yesterday. If I want to write a thank you letter, should I do it now, or wait until after I speak with her again?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
TEXANS 4 LYFE
57C1F069-3765-4557-A506-B1EA6D83BEF5.gif



I’m also a huge Rockets fan, but after Monday n ight I don’t wanna talk about it.
 
Thank you emails within 24 hours after any interview or in this case your lunch. Letters are nice and appreciated these days.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad