Thanks God the MCAT is done!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ClarinetGeek

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Just wanted to express my relief that the MCAT is done! And hopefully I will never have to take it again! Once was enough for me! Hope it went well for everyone! Time to sit back and cross my fringers and hope everything went well and that I can still apply to MSTP programs! Best of Luck to you all!

Members don't see this ad.

Gosh I hope I didn't write that poorly on the Writing Samples! oops! :eek: :scared: :laugh: :D

ClarinetGeek said:
Gosh I hope I didn't write that poorly on the Writing Samples! oops! :eek: :scared: :laugh: :D
WE ARE DONE!!!!! Well, when my proctor said" You are dismissed", I felt like getting out of prison.

Members don't see this ad :)
huseyin said:
WE ARE DONE!!!!! Well, when my proctor said" You are dismissed", I felt like getting out of prison.
oh, I am also getting rid of my f!2*&ing old signature. Lab life starts again, tissue culture, HOLD ON I am coming for you:)

ClarinetGeek said:
i hope you didn't try using emoticons on the writing sample.....

You mean those don't guarantee a T on the writing sample?