That was easy

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Jwax

Just a minor variation
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Ya'll know the "easy buttons" that they sell at Staples that go along with their commercial? In the commercial, a confused customer pushes the easy button and help promptly arrives and saves the day. Well, the button you buy is just a pretty read button that says "easy" on it, and when you push it, it says "That was easy." I'll call it my sarcastic button.

So, I was thinking that it would be hilarious if I brought that button with me to the MCAT on the 19th, and after the stupid thing was all said and done with... and time has been called... I would whip out my easy button and give it a push...

Do you guys think that the other test takers would be amused? Or would I just be laughing by myself?

Members don't see this ad.

you would probably get gatorade dumped on you. but, seeing as i'm done with the mcat and no longer stressing out over it, i actually find your idea amusing. it would be more fun, though, if it was a green button to go along with kaplan's green dot idea!

but in all honesty, i'd leave the button at home. there are fragile, fragile test takers out there who could possibly snap.

Members don't see this ad :)
Yes, I am a geek... who on here isn't, really? Don't deny it people. Embrace it.

I think that everyone would just stare blankly at me if I do it... I don't really think anyone will laugh (or snap), even though either reaction would provide much needed amusement!

osjx-82 said:
do it after each section

:smuggrin: Even better, do it after I complete each section, and don't wait until they call time. :smuggrin: I think that would be an AWESOME way to die.