The 100K mark... a call to the lurkers

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Will balloons fall from the ceiling when the 100,000th user registers?? :)

what is a lurker?

Members don't see this ad :)
someone who views the forums but is not a member.. therefore they cannot post, just read.

And you wonder why people think you're a girl...:p

I was just thinking of supermarkets where someone is the 100,000th customer and balloons fall and you get a 1000 gift certificate, like in TV shows.. you know?? nvm..

And I never realized my gender would be such a shock! Good thing I am semi-anonymous afterall. Except for the couple of people who go to my university and I know in real life, I'm sure they are finding this all hilarious :rolleyes:

I was just thinking of supermarkets where someone is the 100,000th customer and balloons fall and you get a 1000 gift certificate, like in TV shows.. you know?? nvm..

And I never realized my gender would be such a shock! Good thing I am semi-anonymous afterall. Except for the couple of people who go to my university and I know in real life, I'm sure they are finding this all hilarious :rolleyes:

Relax - I knew you were a guy... although the polar bear thing did throw me off at first... hahah - is that a cali thing?

- and a note about lurkers - dont be shy - we dont bite (not often anyway)

I know the Pacific thread has a tremendous amount of lurkers...

~above~

It is just you are so cute and fuzzy!

:eek: You know, I'm sorry to say, I had no clue. You've got to get a bigger/meaner polar bear avatar. Taking out a seal or something.:rolleyes:

although the polar bear thing did throw me off at first... hahah - is that a cali thing?

No its not a Cali thing, unless its a really really local Cali thing :laugh:

And keep the avvie Pbear! :p If you (or any of the regular posters) change your avatar I might just get confused with names no longer correlating to their pictures.

Aww I *heart* you polarbear! hehe

I heart you utterdevotion. Cheers to MD. I grew up in Silver Springs beforemoving to CA. Still go bck there once a year to visit family. Have you been to Ocean City. I used to work there during summer vacation when I was in high school. Sure do miss it.

I heart you utterdevotion. Cheers to MD. I grew up in Silver Springs beforemoving to CA. Still go bck there once a year to visit family. Have you been to Ocean City. I used to work there during summer vacation when I was in high school. Sure do miss it.

*blush* :love: to you sputnik! hehe
I would love to live in CA!!! I guess that's true of a lot of people on the east coast. Ocean City is nice but I've come to love Rehobeth over the years; better boardwalk I think! :)

98,849 registered users... almost 100K.

It's time for the lurkers to register!

Wow, almost 100k lurkers o_O
Attention lurkers, please register NAO!!
Although I'm a zombie, I won't bite you. :laugh:

wow i hope u moved to Ocean City during the summer u worked there. I stay in PG county and the drive to Ocean City is killing most especially if u dont have friends to race with.

@ Utterdevotion, where (or what) is rehobeth. mayb i'd try there this summer

wow i hope u moved to Ocean City during the summer u worked there. I stay in PG county and the drive to Ocean City is killing most especially if u dont have friends to race with.

@ Utterdevotion, where (or what) is rehobeth. mayb i'd try there this summer

Rehobeth is in my Delaware. It's about an hour or two closer to us (from PG). You can probably google rehobeth and find it! :)

Lurkers...that reminds me of StarCraft....
Anyone still or had played it?

As of a few minutes ago, there were 483 members and 1106 guests... what's that all about?? C'mon folks - if you're reading this, go ahead and sign up so you can post! You never know how valuable your insight/opinion might be to someone else!