The 3rd year of med school

About the Ads

limit

Molesting my inner-child
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Jun 22, 2000
New York City
    I started reading the prologue this morning and am half way into the surgey chapter at the moment. So far so good. Very interesting.

Will you attempt to have this published? (I think you should, of course). If so, is this a final draft?

Brandon

7+ Year Member
    15+ Year Member
    Feb 22, 2002
    Chicago, IL
      This is a pretty cool book. Shows the downside of med school pretty clearly. I don't ppl give this perspective often enough. Mind me asking which med school you attended and of course, what Alex is now doing? This is like a reality show without an ending...

Greg Nicholson

15+ Year Member
        Responses to a couple of specific questions people had: the med school I attended was University of Virginia. The Alex character is essentially fictional (somebody asked what he's doing now in real life), although there were a number of people in my class who initially intended to go into surgery but eventually decided the lifestyle was prohibitive. The majority of those people ended up doing radiology.

Thanks again, and keep reading...

Greg Nicholson

About the Ads
        This thread is more than 19 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
        2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
        3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
        4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
        5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
        6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
        7. This thread is locked.