The Best Website to Download Free Medical Literature!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Miociti91

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi there!
As any of you may know, finding a neat way of downloading free PDF medical books sometimes turn up to be very hard, and most of websites are full of ads, surveys etc. Do you know any website that has it all, and it's free of ads and surveys. It's doesn't have to be free at all, I mean I'd be ready to donate just to have one place that has all the literature we need. Thanks in advance!

Members don't see this ad.

Hi there!
As any of you may know, finding a neat way of downloading free PDF medical books sometimes turn up to be very hard, and most of websites are full of ads, surveys etc. Do you know any website that has it all, and it's free of ads and surveys. It's doesn't have to be free at all, I mean I'd be ready to donate just to have one place that has all the literature we need. Thanks in advance!
I assume you mean free legal PDF medical books?

What kind of free medical books you're looking for? Do you mean basic sciences like pathophysiology, pharm, etc.? Or how to read an EKG or read a CXR? Or specialty books like IM?

I assume you mean free legal PDF medical books?

What kind of free medical books you're looking for? Do you mean basic sciences like pathophysiology, pharm, etc.? Or how to read an EKG or read a CXR? Or specialty books like IM?
More about family medicine

Members don't see this ad :)
Your school library should have a subscription service
Things work a little bit differently in my hometown unfortunately :(
I mean we have to find on our own such services, I hope you understand me

Things work a little bit differently in my hometown unfortunately :(
I mean we have to find on our own such services, I hope you understand me
Are you from outside of the US? Every US medical school that I've talked with students from about the issue has a subscription service of some sort.

Regardless, SDN is not the sort of place where we condone piracy. If you ask around, your classmates might have some, uh, *resources* that they've gotten through some means or another, but other than that, I've really got no idea where you'd get free books from because I've really never needed any my school didn't offer (aside from FA, which I just bought outright).

Are you from outside of the US? Every US medical school that I've talked with students from about the issue has a subscription service of some sort.

Regardless, SDN is not the sort of place where we condone piracy. If you ask around, your classmates might have some, uh, *resources* that they've gotten through some means or another, but other than that, I've really got no idea where you'd get free books from because I've really never needed any my school didn't offer (aside from FA, which I just bought outright).
I live far away from USA my friend

I live far away from USA my friend
Unfortunately no one here can help, care of those copyright law things and the SDN TOS. Try reaching out to your class some, they might have insight on free materials or international versions of certain textbooks that are dirt cheap.

Unfortunately no one here can help, care of those copyright law things and the SDN TOS. Try reaching out to your class some, they might have insight on free materials or international versions of certain textbooks that are dirt cheap.
Yes absolutely, I am looking for legal resources otherwise I wouldn't ask for such a thing in here.