The day cometh....AE

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

EW1779

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Anyone else out there anxiously awaiting the 15th? Anyone have any stories from previous years to ease our anxieties?!!? Of course, if you hear anything, post it!

:D :D :D

Members don't see this ad.

Yeh I wanna know too?

ps. Did they say that they start mailing acceptances then or acceptances and rejections? Also, what about holds? And is it via mail or email?

I'm revisiting the school this Friday to tour the school again and have lunch with the students. I missed this aspect the last time I was at my actual interview in October since my interview ran over. I'll ask the admissions office, but from what I remember the first time, they start to send out holds and acceptances in early January, but you can be rejected at any time. Also, the only piece of snail mail you'll ever get from Einstein is an offical decision.

Members don't see this ad :)
I'm eagerly awaiting a reply too!! Only two more weeks!

From what they told me, the 15th is the first day for acceptance/hold/waitlist. Also, remember that their acceptance comes in a thin envelope so don't dispair if you see one. Good luck all of you.

doppl, they told us the same thing about thin envelopes....you weren't there on 10/22 by chance were you??